Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 11134 and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, TrestIsBest and ALP
Stfu incel school shooter goddamn piece of shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14024, Hueless, Deleted member 16384 and 3 others
bro, we just had one of these retarded kids from Lookism go ER, if you're a gun-nut keep it to yourself
ok but ur literally tagging a moderator after seeing a twitter meme and a stock photo

might wanna clean that sand outta ur vagina and get ur T levels checked if youre that much of a pussy

also nice edited post. make up your mind before hitting post reply next time, you high inhib turbovirgin

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Hueless and Deleted member 7098
ok but ur literally tagging a moderator after seeing a twitter meme and a stock photo

might wanna clean that sand outta ur vagina and get ur T levels checked if youre that much of a pussy

also nice edited post. make up your mind before hitting post reply next time, you high inhib turbovirgin
you can't delete it yourself, and posting purchasing receipts with the pics doesn't push the "just a meme" narrative, does it
you know the nutcases we have on here
send the news article btw
the ugly loser dork had an active account on lookism, that's why they deleted the site afterwards

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 6128, Pumanator and 2 others
you can't delete it yourself, and posting purchasing receipts with the pics doesn't push the "just a meme" narrative, does it

the ugly loser dork had an active account on lookism, that's why they deleted the site afterwards
me buying the guns wasnt the joke

the parts of my post that u quoted clearly was

not that hard to understand, unless socially retarded

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
me buying the guns wasnt the joke

the parts of my post that u quoted clearly was

not that hard to understand, unless socially retarded
thing is that the socially retarded loser that end up shooting up a school also make these same threads, you never know who's behind the screen
ask any of the 100s of refugees that joined her afterwards at the beginning of december

View attachment 1473671View attachment 1473673View attachment 1473674View attachment 1473675

best investment ive ever made

gunmaxxing benefits
1. owning guns makes u feel insanely high T. higher T = higher quality of life
View attachment 1473610
2. females are attracted to guns because it provides protection
View attachment 1473611
3. gun/ammo prices will continue to go up drastically
View attachment 1473614
4. getting threatened by 6'8 300 lbs chad? brb gunmaxx
View attachment 1473618
5. girls keep rejecting you? brb gunmaxx

View attachment 1473620
6. need money for surgery? brb gunmaxx
View attachment 1473621

you cannot lose with guns
What have you shot so far? I've done hunting rifles, airguns, hunting shotguns, semi auto 30-06 hunting rifle and that's about it

• +1
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive
ask any of the 100s of refugees that joined her afterwards at the beginning of december
that doesnt mean anything

looksmax/lookism is full of larpers who literally just make shit up

show me an ounce of proof that he was on lookism, otherwise youre just talking out of your ass

What have you shot so far? I've done hunting rifles, airguns, hunting shotguns, semi auto 30-06 hunting rifle and that's about it
good shit man

I've shot the m16 & ak47 so far, zero'd them both at the range for 100 yards

haven't shot the FN15 you see at the top yet (doesnt have any sights at all). still waiting on an eotech scope I ordered which I'll mount onto it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Papal_Guard
Now imagine chad with a gun:feelswow:

Please don't be the guy who takes a girl home and shows her your guns.

EVERY female friend I have has a "horrible date" story with some weird dude forcing her to look at his collection of 230 guns, there was never another date.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive, ChristianChad and AlexBrown84
admitting your gun purchase on a fed honeypot is akin to an arab nigga screaming bomb at the airport.

congratulations you played yourself lil homie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Constantin Denis, Boldandbeautiful and 1 other person
Not a flex at all, very concerning. I'm not even joking when I say it's totally fine for a respectable country-type guy with a family to own this many guns but a young person on a looksmax forum that probably has issues, not okay. No one thinks it's cool either, all that you need for self-defense is a handgun and shotgun. This type of stuff is way over the line.

Unfortunately I live in cuckstralia where gun control is very tight, I don’t know how to get a gun here

• +1
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive
admitting your gun purchase on a fed honeypot is akin to an arab nigga screaming bomb at the airport.

congratulations you played yourself lil homie
logless VPNs since i joined

also

Not a flex at all, very concerning. I'm not even joking when I say it's totally fine for a respectable country-type guy with a family to own this many guns but a young person on a looksmax forum that probably has issues, not okay. No one thinks it's cool either, all that you need for self-defense is a handgun and shotgun. This type of stuff is way over the line.
"way over the line"

lmao are you serious? literally compare your posts to mine

absolutely fucking embarrassing. physically recoiled in cringe reading this autistic shit

Joe biden head shake

you project your own problems onto others and talk about being suicidal

I joined 3 years before you and I've never been invested in any of this shit at all. 99% of my content is nothing but shitposts/satire

meanwhile you unironically use autistic incel buzzwords like "chad," "suifuel," "normie," "based" and you genuinely sound like you have a mental illness

stop projecting & get some help

Unfortunately I live in cuckstralia where gun control is very tight, I don’t know how to get a gun here
iirc you have to
1. get a background check
2. have a genuine reason to own a gun
3. be apart of a "gun club" by paying an annual fee and attend fairly regularly

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
logless VPNs since i joined

also
View attachment 1474361

"way over the line"

lmao are you serious? literally compare your posts to mine

View attachment 1474368

View attachment 1474376

absolutely fucking embarrassing. physically recoiled in cringe reading this autistic shit

View attachment 1474379

you project your own problems onto others and talk about being suicidal
View attachment 1474382
View attachment 1474377

I joined 3 years before you and I've never been invested in any of this shit at all. 99% of my content is nothing but shitposts/satire

meanwhile you unironically use autistic incel buzzwords like "chad," "suifuel," "normie," "based" and you genuinely sound like you have a mental illness

stop projecting & get some help

iirc you have to
1. get a background check
2. have a genuine reason to own a gun
3. be apart of a "gun club" by paying an annual fee and attend fairly regularly
I'm not going to get mad at you because I genuinely think you seem to have issues processing what is a joke or not, but what you just said is laughable. I've never been or have no reason to be suicidal and calling a guy a Chad is just complimenting him, what's the big deal? I post TikToks that kind of irk me just for fun, you had way too much fun thinking you owned me 😂. I'm literally the most normal person on this forum, I'm just empathizing with people who get made fun of saying it'd really hurt me as well.

I'm not going to get mad at you because I genuinely think you seem to have issues processing what is a joke or not, but what you just said is laughable. I've never been or have no reason to be suicidal and calling a guy a Chad is just complimenting him, what's the big deal? I post TikToks that kind of irk me just for fun, you had way too much fun thinking you owned me 😂. I'm literally the most normal person on this forum, I'm just empathizing with people who get made fun of saying it'd really hurt me as well.
not even the slightest hint of a pixel

stay projecting your own problems onto others, you selfhating virgin

OP just tell us you have a small penis

You don't need to write essays

not even the slightest hint of a pixel

stay projecting your own problems onto others, you selfhating virgin
I love how literally nothing you say changes reality. I am totally fine IRL, have a good relationship and family. You saying I'm lying or whatever changes literally nothing.

View attachment 1473671View attachment 1473673View attachment 1473674View attachment 1473675

gunmaxxing benefits
View attachment 1473610
View attachment 1473611
View attachment 1473614
View attachment 1473618

i see you prepared yourself well for the upcoming mass shooting

we will see you in a couple of weeks on CNN, jfl

make sure you go for chads first

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 16384
i see you prepared yourself well for the upcoming mass shooting

we will see you in a couple of weeks on CNN, jfl
Don't expect much from him

He will get shot or tackled down before he can take anyone out. The most you can expect is suicide , a self inflicted headshot from one of the gun he brought.

I'm from Pakistan

And l don't care about country avg, my dick is well above avg, I don't need to spend 4.4 k to compensate 🤣
probably cuz $4.4k is triple your net worth

stay mad shitskin

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
probably cuz $4.4k is triple your net worth

stay mad shitskin

No, I don't live in Pakistan you retarted mutt. I live in one of the most expensive cities in the world. Not even kidding, I don't want to dox myself.

Once Again, no gun for small penis

I predict you will accidentally shoot yourself in the future

No, I don't live in Pakistan you retarted mutt. I live in one of the most expensive cities in the world. Not even kidding, I don't want to dox myself.
"I live in one of the most expensive cities in the world"
u mean ur mudhut?

Once Again, no gun for small penis

I predict you will accidentally shoot yourself in the future
i predict your entire family will get drone striked in the future

"I live in one of the most expensive cities in the world"
u mean ur mudhut?

View attachment 1474442

i predict your entire family will get drone striked in the future

An 8 year old would have better comebacks

In the statistics u listed, American avg is 5.1 inches lmfao. We all know it's false. The avg is actually around 6 inches, which means it's giga over for you.

The only reason you are buying guns is you live in a poor ghetto and you can't even step outside of your house without getting physically threatened by dark triad ethnics (+ compensate for small penis ). No one who lives in a rich neighborhood needs to buy guns and ammunition to feel comfortable. It doesn't happen.

Drone strike ? u are living in 2010 , mutts fled Afghanistan like an abused dog. I don't even live in Pakistan, your insult means nothing to me. Zilch

An 8 year old would have better comebacks

In the statistics u listed, American avg is 5.1 inches lmfao. We all know it's false. The avg is actually around 6 inches, which means it's giga over for you.

The only reason you are buying guns is you live in a poor ghetto and you can't even step outside of your house without getting physically threatened by dark triad ethnics (+ compensate for small penis ). No one who lives in a rich neighborhood needs to buy guns and ammunition to feel comfortable. It doesn't happen.

Drone strike ? u are living in 2010 , mutts fled Afghanistan like an abused dog. I don't even live in Pakistan, your insult means nothing to me. Zilch
nice essay

too bad im not reading it

Too bad you read every word and it's all true

And you have nothing to say :feelshah:
sure man, if it makes you feel better

wouldnt want to hurt your fragile ego since u seem to crave my validation so much

gunmaxxing benefits
View attachment 1473610
View attachment 1473611
View attachment 1473614
View attachment 1473618

Why didn't u buy a shotgun and handgun too or a stronger one?
assuming the two above are 5.56s and the above is 7.62×39

Why didn't u buy a shotgun and handgun too or a stronger one?
assuming the two above are 5.56s and the above is 7.62×39
i originally just wanted a handgun but im not 21 yet. i couldve gotten my dad to buy it for me but itd technically be an illegal straw purchase and i dont mind waiting anyway

2 above are indeed 5.56/223 and bottom one is 7.62x39

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
I'm going to shoot up spermezeu
1200x630

What a waste. There was a lot of useful looksmaxxing knowledge on lookism.net

RIP Lookism.net

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
nobody is allowed to go ER until i have ascended and have no use for this website being online.