spent 90 on a fleshlight

H

Haze

Iron
originally bought a fleshlight off of amazon for 25$ and threw it away eventually because I didn't want it to be found in my room. After throwing it away and regretting it, I decided if I was gonna buy one I might as well try and get the most reviewed/expensive one. Spent 80 + 10 shipping for the emma magnolia flashlight

Way too thin and I didn't have a grip on me like the previous one I bought and made way too much noise. If anyone here is considering buying one, I would just recommend this one.
amazon

both of them had discrete shipping which was very much needed.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, Ryldoo IS COPING, nathan and 1 other person
IMG 4878

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Does it come with a ginger bush aswell?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I kinda wanted to get these black electronic ones off of amazon for 60 bucks

or one of these

i still live at home since im not 18 yet so actualy getting this would be a nightmare

Copped myself a prime htb for free tbh

• JFL
Reactions: fuse
Thats gonna make a hell of a lot of noise.
its not that noisy you could easily disguise it under a shower going off or a loud video playing

That girl looks ugly as fuck lmao I wouldn't use that fleshlight

i bought one once and couldnt fit my dick in it

u have to use lots of lube with it which gets messy and even then it can be uncomfortable and the rubber rub against ur dick.. if u can even get ur dick in the thing. and they sell these pieces of garbage for $90

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
i bought one once and couldnt fit my dick in it

u have to use lots of lube with it which gets messy and even then it can be uncomfortable and the rubber rub against ur dick.. if u can even get ur dick in the thing. and they sell these pieces of garbage for $90
which one did you get?

fleshlights and onaholes are super overrated in my opinion. rather just use my hand jfl