Sperged out hard today

Anchor_Ship

Anchor_Ship

Kraken
So I was having a talk with my mom about why I struggle to sleep and I brought up my surgery plans which she already knows about being something that causes me stress. I told her that I have ten more years to look good and she was dumbstruck JFL. She said that I’m not ugly now (bluepill) and that 30 year olds aren’t ugly (bluepill) only above average genetics or people that take care of themselves aren’t ugly by 30. Then she asked me if I wanted to continue therapy I said that it’s all a coping mechanism. I mean why cope when I know my problems (giga recessed face) and shit twink body. How is a fat Asian Norwood 9 therapist going to solve my problems? I don’t want to cope I want to ascend that’s the only thing that matters.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 2729, Pumanator and 2 others
You shouldn't tell this kind of stuff to your family they will worry about your mental health be nice to your mom or Gandy won't let you get into ascension heaven.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
thankgod my parents agree with looks matter , i inject melanotan 2 right in front of their eyes:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
thankgod my parents agree with looks matter , i inject melanotan 2 right in front of their eyes:lul::lul::lul:
My mom understands where I am coming from or else she would take me to my surgery consultations :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Lars
7EA74EBD 01BE 4C04 9064 66CADF9FB243

Lesson 1 of having knowledge without power: never mention your knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Oberyn