"Spiking" epidemic in UK

D

Deleted member 4209

therouxs me
lol

The Girls' Night In campaign will spread across 43 university towns and cities over the next fortnight. It comes in response to a reported rise in drinks being 'spiked' and a new alarming trend of girls being injected unknowingly with drugs.

Victims have become violently ill while out and only realised they had been injected when they found 'pin prick' marks on their bodies.

Those taking part in the boycott will stay at home on a designated night to raise awareness of the attacks and encourage venues to improve security.
New figures have also emerged showing 15 per cent of females, seven per cent of males and 17 per cent of those identifying as other have had their drink spiked, according to a snap poll by The Alcohol Education Trust.

The survey, which was open for a week from October 12 and had 747 responses, asked: 'Do you think you have ever had one of your drinks spiked?', with 94 replying yes and a further 26 saying 'maybe'.

any .org users doing this?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
17 PERCENT of those identifying as others

Obviously not true. Just more proof that they're victim complexed attention seeking liars.

• +1
Reactions: fras and EverythingMattersCel
GHBmaxxing

traumatisedogre goes from town to town and intrudes at parties so he can put drugs into the girls drinks

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
GHBmaxxing
Where can I get ghb in UK? It's the best social anxiety drug, 2 hours sleep on ghb is equivalent of 8 hours for normal person

Where can I get ghb in UK? It's the best social anxiety drug, 2 hours sleep on ghb is equivalent of 8 hours for normal person
idk bro i get anxiety buying toothpaste

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323