Spine lengthening through surgery

M

Memeito

Banned
I've read that you can gain some height through various exercises that stretch the spine and stimulate the intervertebral discs to thicken, some supplements can do the same thing, and this idea suddenly popped in my mind: what if we would replace all the spinal discs with thicker artificial versions? There should be an increase in the total length of the spine, and disc replacement surgery already exists if the discs are damaged or worn out. I was thinking of replacing all the discs with an artificial, sponge like material that would absorb water from the body and gradually thicken, lengthening the torso gradually.
Do you think my idea is feasible, btw, I'm not a doctor or anything like that...

• +1
Reactions: noped
cope

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
you realize the spine is basically an extension of your brain. you ain't going to put artificial discs in your spine without fucking urself up

you realize the spine is basically an extension of your brain. you ain't going to put artificial discs in your spine without fucking urself up
He is already in absolute desperation

Disc replacement already exists, and the discs don't touch the spinal cord anyway. I studied some more about artificial discs and apparently they are pretty complicated devices, I am sure however that a version that slowly expands can be done, I don't know however how to test, patent or sell my idea, where do I even start??!

Different-lumbar-artificial-disc-concepts-Composite-Charite-Prodisc-Hydraulic-PDN.png

gigacope not going to work and guess the price?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back