Spinemaxxing

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
Anyone tried spinemaxing? Or maybe already have some success with it. Can benefit torsocels such as myself and guys who have closed growth plates in their legs but open in spine (≈18-22y)

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
i tried sleep stretch for 3 nights but only got 1-3 hours of sleep a night so i quit

• +1
Reactions: Roge
i tried sleep stretch for 3 nights but only got 1-3 hours of sleep a night so i quit
Freakforlife had spinemaxxing guide

• +1
Freakforlife had spinemaxxing guide
yeah i saw mine was different it relied on weights pulling on ropes tied to my ankles

• +1
I need to grow that fucking spine because im 6' with 6'5.5 wingspan, inseam of 6'2 and so on. My torso ate 1-2" of my predicted height but maybe I can still catch up at 18

• +1
yeah i saw mine was different it relied on weights pulling on ropes tied to my ankles
Drop some info on it here or in pms pls

• +1
Drop some info on it here or in pms pls
had a horizontal metal bar with ropes hanging over it 20 lb weights pulling down on the ropes to pull on my ankles and lift up my legs. i lay on my with it stretching my legs and spine. it really decompressed spine but was extremely hard to sleep and after a few hours the pain on ankles was extreme. but i needed a lot of force for it to lift the legs up otherwise it didnt feel that effective

had a horizontal metal bar with ropes hanging over it 20 lb weights pulling down on the ropes to pull on my ankles and lift up my legs. i lay on my with it stretching my legs and spine. it really decompressed spine but was extremely hard to sleep and after a few hours the pain on ankles was extreme. but i needed a lot of force for it to lift the legs up otherwise it didnt feel that effective
And still gained 0?

• +1
works maybe im 193cm but i sleep on hard surface its painfull but i sometimes are 194 or higher

• +1
works maybe im 193cm but i sleep on hard surface its painfull but i sometimes are 194 or higher
Well I'm talking not about getting height after sleeping. Honestly I dont really believe in sleep stretching methods