Spiral is a champion who deserves more credit. Huge mogger

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
This guy is a huge winner, mogger.

He’s a good man, a loyal man. A man of his word, you can trust him, he will always fight to the DEATH for you in roast battles.

He’s GL asf too. He’s living in Saudi Arabia and can’t slay hard due to sharia but if he lived in the west he’d be a tiktok chad. I’m mirin him so hard, he NEEDS the special chad treatment on this site.

I want niggas bumping his threads, reacting his shit, giving him praise, he deserves it. Most definitely. The days of my son being overlooked are OVER.

Come here asap @Spiral you have to introduce yourself as champion.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 13754 and 5 others
@Blackout.xl The people’s champ
muhammad ali hbo GIF

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6963 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 11370 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6963, Blackout.xl and 1 other person

He’s a good man, a loyal man. A man of his word, you can trust him, he will always fight to the DEATH for you in roast battles.

He’s GL asf too. He’s living in Saudi Arabia and can’t slay hard due to sharia but if he lived in the west he’d be a tiktok chad. I’m mirin him so hard, he NEEDS the special chad treatment on this site.

I want niggas bumping his threads, reacting his shit, giving him praise, he deserves it. Most definitely. The days of my son being overlooked are OVER.

Your a winner, thanks for the bump

Won't let u down.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Blackout.xl and Deleted member 6963
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Same for you bro. I don’t see u on the discord anymore though, where u been?
I spend more time irl now, cuz of school, work and just in general interacting more with my friends etc..

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I spend more time irl now, cuz of school, work and just in general interacting more with my friends etc..
Absolute champion. I’m mirin u hard Unironically. You have a life unlike most ppl here

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Alexanderr

Your a winner, thanks for the bump

Won't let u down.
Also just so happens to be a mogger at chess :feelsez:

Screenshot 2021 10 17 144311

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl, Deleted member 11370 and Shrek2OnDvD