Spiritual Essay: I believe in the caste system and reincarnation

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
It's come to my attention that the caste system is real. Not in terms of name or family you're born into, but in terms of your soul. The type of soul you possess is on the spectrum of the Highest of high priests (the highest of Brahmin) to the labourer (I won't use the terms Dalit or Shudra).

You have inhereted your position from the deeds of your past life. No position is better than the other, as no matter what position you are in, there is torment in this life awaiting you if you take the wrong path....and a harder life in your next life, which will make you have to struggle more to learn your lesson.

The only constant is suffering. You must suffer in your life, you must feel the pain of your soul, and take courageous action, in order to gain relief, peace and enlightenment.

I believe my soul is the highest of the high- I am the highest of priests and holy men, archetypally. I was most likely a fierce, physically gifted warrior in my past life, who did everything right. Now even amongst Brahmins (priests), I am among the most blessed, with a soul so close to God's image.

So God gave me a near perfect soul, but then to test how good my soul really is, gave me a small, unimposing body and a more timid, uncertain external personality. The test being- could I still do everything right, as I perhaps did in my past life, but without the ability to impose my physical will upon the world so easily?

In my soul, I have suffered and struggled for many years. I felt this fierce warrior in me- the warrior I used to be....but was frustrated in this small, unimposing body. A body that opened me up to mistreatment and condescension from other men, and difficult behaviour from women.

I didn't answer God's call to me. The call to exhibit deep spiritual knowledge that I don't need their submission.....that my soul is perfect as it is, and I need not react, resist or defend my ego and image.

And that's what I've realized is my path, was always my path. To not react. To realize the inherent beauty of my soul, above anything in the physical realm. A soul that needs nothing, that has already attained the wisdom that the highest warriors and 'physical alphas' of this world are attempting to attain.

What you must do is locate your archetype:

Brahmin/Holy man
Warrior/Kshatriya
Merchant
Labourer

And you must understand there is a spiritual suffering that must come from this. If you answer the call, you will be given a more beautiful position in your next life, and an incredible sense of inner peace and harmony in this life. If you do bad in this world and run away from your call, your lessons will be more harsh, both in this life and the next.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lucifer X, Skywalker, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
oke saar tank you saar. many blessing from brahma bhai

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, try2beme, Danish_Retard and 2 others
This is the most curry post i have ever seen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, pentamogged9000, try2beme and 3 others
I believe my soul is the highest of the high- I am the highest of priests and holy men, archetypally. I was most likely a fierce, physically gifted warrior in my past life, who did everything right. Now even amongst Brahmins (priests), I am among the most blessed, with a soul so close to God's image.
mirin psychosis u utter subhuman low sentience faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, Danish_Retard and yougottadowhatyougot
I have the evil soul I'm a despicable person ☠️

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000
good tghreaf

It's come to my attention that the caste system is real. Not in terms of name or family you're born into, but in terms of your soul. The type of soul you possess is on the spectrum of the Highest of high priests (the highest of Brahmin) to the labourer (I won't use the terms Dalit or Shudra).

You have inhereted your position from the deeds of your past life. No position is better than the other, as no matter what position you are in, there is torment in this life awaiting you if you take the wrong path....and a harder life in your next life, which will make you have to struggle more to learn your lesson.

The only constant is suffering. You must suffer in your life, you must feel the pain of your soul, and take courageous action, in order to gain relief, peace and enlightenment.

So God gave me a near perfect soul, but then to test how good my soul really is, gave me a small, unimposing body and a more timid, uncertain external personality. The test being- could I still do everything right, as I perhaps did in my past life, but without the ability to impose my physical will upon the world so easily?

In my soul, I have suffered and struggled for many years. I felt this fierce warrior in me- the warrior I used to be....but was frustrated in this small, unimposing body. A body that opened me up to mistreatment and condescension from other men, and difficult behaviour from women.

I didn't answer God's call to me. The call to exhibit deep spiritual knowledge that I don't need their submission.....that my soul is perfect as it is, and I need not react, resist or defend my ego and image.

And that's what I've realized is my path, was always my path. To not react. To realize the inherent beauty of my soul, above anything in the physical realm. A soul that needs nothing, that has already attained the wisdom that the highest warriors and 'physical alphas' of this world are attempting to attain.

Brahmin/Holy man
Warrior/Kshatriya
Merchant
Labourer

And you must understand there is a spiritual suffering that must come from this. If you answer the call, you will be given a more beautiful position in your next life, and an incredible sense of inner peace and harmony in this life. If you do bad in this world and run away from your call, your lessons will be more harsh, both in this life and the next.
Dnrd and idk about reincarnation, was thinking a lot about it a couple of weeks ago when I was cutting myself, but caste system is 100% legit, and total (and I'd like to add, false) veering away from that in the west is largely responsible for the mess the west is now in

Dnrd and idk about reincarnation, was thinking a lot about it a couple of weeks ago when I was cutting myself, but caste system is 100% legit, and total (and I'd like to add, false) veering away from that in the west is largely responsible for the mess the west is now in
why you cut yourself bhai?

Brahmin/Holy man
Warrior/Kshatriya
Merchant
Labourer

What a big pile of dog-shit. You are unironically a curry dick licker, be ashamed of yourself.

joe-biden-head-shake.gif

idk how people can just make up random bullshit narratives like this and convince themselves that it's legit

fucking bizarre behaviour, honestly

mashallah bhai but sadly you'll burn in depths of jahanam.

BS COPE didn't read.

Fucked in this life fucked forever one life.

Do you really think nature gives a shit about every bacteria that dies?

We are just evolution our parents genes some random dice rolls and our environment.

Life is pointless we are programmed to try and reproduce before we die that is all.

Just down bad shit bhai
I heard you are an alpha with a great life,
Please PM me my bro, I would love to hear your problem and help you

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
BS COPE didn't read.

Fucked in this life fucked forever one life.

Do you really think nature gives a shit about every bacteria that dies?

We are just evoltion our parents genes some random dice rolls and our environment.

Life is pointless we are programmed to try and reproduce before we die that is all.
will you lick the bacteria out of your avatar chick's asshole?

I heard you are an alpha with a great life,
Please PM me my bro, I would love to hear your problem and help you
We good now bhai, I not taking any pills and not been to psyche ward in months.

Just life, and in particular fat bitches, get u down

With thw crypto dumping. Don't cut overload

Official Cock Rating Guidelines

Are you wondering what a quality cock is? Sick of everyone only rating cocks by length? Need assistance rating a homie’s cock, or your own? We have you covered with this simple step-by-step guide!

Rules:​

• Each section is ranked out of 10. Bonus points & negative scores are possible for some categories. Be honest and auto subtract six points if rating your own cock. Round up or down to the nearest quarter inch or half cm in applicable measurements. We will know if you lie.
  • Ethics: Cock rating is a stressful process. Always give your homie and the measured cock encouragement while evaluating. Just don’t be gay. (Unless it’s June).
  • Always start with “Great Cock, Bro”, regardless of if it’s a handsome hog or a tic-tac. The Homie Handbook states this is required. Consequences may apply.

Official Cock Rating:​

• Length
    • Use a regulation imperial ruler to measure from base to tip. If a ruler is not available in inches, do the math nerd.
    • For every inch, add one point.
    • Bonus points if length exceeds ten inches.
  • Girth
    • Wrap a metric tape-ruler around the cock until the ends meet.
    • For every 2 cm, add one point.
    • Bonus points are possible if girth exceeds 20 cm.
  • Angle/Curvature
    • Use a protractor to measure any angular variation from base. Measure vertically & horizontally.
    • Score begins at ten points. Add vertical & horizontal angles, then subtract one point from the sum for every 10° of curvature.
    • If cock is bent so angles exceed 100*°*, points will be negative
  • Hair Length
    • Use a metric ruler to measure length of a random hair at the cockbase, not near balls.
    • Begin with ten points, Subtract one point for every 2mm of hair.
    • Points can be negative if hair exceeds 20mm. If it’s a full bush, do not hesitate to be harsh.
      End of regulation
  • The Future of Cock Rating

There are many amazing cock features without regulation measurements at this time. Researchers are working around the clock to make them official, but for now these are compiled into an optional but recommended bonus section..* We appreciate your feedback. As there is no point system yet, add six points for completing this section:

• Balls: Scrotum Aesthetic, weight of balls, overall quality.
  • Veins: health and appearance.
  • Friction: How smooth or rough is the cock skin? Scaled from Frank Ocean’s voice to industrial grade sandpaper.
  • Cut or Uncut?
  • Taste test: ATTENTION BUDDY REQUIRED! Both parties must have socks on and say “no homo” before cocksucking! Or it’s gay. Taste test includes both the cock itself and resulting load.
  • Other: Any unique features or tricks. Subjective but necessary.

Evaluation​

After finishing the cock review, it’s maths time! The tallied score is multiplied by the Cock Constant (1.69) then subtract 8, multiply by 0.85, and add 3 to calculate the adjusted measured score.
Now is finally time for the cock rating! Refer to the table below which includes: adjusted measured score, overall rating out of ten, and official verdict.

Tallied Score​
Rating (__/10)​
Verdict​
> 50​
10​
God tier Cock​
45-50​
9​
Excellent Cock​
40-45​
8​
Epic Cock​
35-40​
7​
Great Cock​
30-35​
6​
Nice Cock​
25-30​
5​
Decent Cock​
20-25​
4​
Meh Cock​
15-20​
3​
Weak Cock​
10-15​
2​
Undesirable Cock​
5-10​
1​
Micro Cock​
< 5​
0​
Enlarged Clit​

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22

Brahmin/Holy man
Warrior/Kshatriya
Merchant
Labourer

And you must understand there is a spiritual suffering that must come from this. If you answer the call, you will be given a more beautiful position in your next life, and an incredible sense of inner peace and harmony in this life. If you do bad in this world and run away from your call, you

lmfao retard u will burn in hell