Spoke to a very NT girl, felt oddly comforting (story)

PapaGremlin

PapaGremlin

Dravidian bloodline
This girl in common friend circle, she's a social-maxxed high confidence foid. And very NT.
I used to see my other friends talk to her but I never bothered cause she seemed too arrogant plus mid/low tier Becky.

Today met her head on w a friend and spoke to her for the first time, but it felt so natural and pleasant. :feelshehe:

Legit no effort on my behalf, just her bringing up jokes and chatting interesting shit. Started telling me and this other girl her hobbies and bringing up random voice recordings of her singing (as joke)

ngl I felt so.. included.

There were no awkward silences. It's almost like she made sure the situation was flowing nicely. Meanwhile I go turbo autist mode within 12 meters of a cute girl. It was like I've know her since forever.

Nevertheless, very odd feeling of overwhelming positivity :feelswhat::feelswhat:
is this how foids feel with sociable NT Chad? Just a feeling of all encompassing bliss. Like everything is indeed okay and looking forward to seeing him the next day? How can one learn this ability?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, isis_Bleach, ChristianChad and 7 others
Overwhelming NT girl can be only hope for autismcels, srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, ChristianChad, fjor2096 and 2 others
some girls are chill

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted member 17997
Warm and loving

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
keep coping, she looked good and ur brain rationalised it ad hoc that she was interesting and pleasant, she could have shit on ur face and u would have written the same thread word for word

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 17997
My mom use to be NT but she's a nigger and I hate her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: micropenis29, fjor2096, PapaGremlin and 2 others
I need this.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
its called game. Foids with game are very rare

keep coping, she looked good and ur brain rationalised it ad hoc that she was interesting and pleasant, she could have shit on ur face and u would have written the same thread word for word

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827