spoke to two former female models

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Sphinx
was at a bar in france and i went up to them and asked if i could take a seat, we talked a bit and i learned they both were former models (they were not that good looking). one of them was 30 the other one was 40 they were okay looking and i like older women so i tried to flirt, they said i was cute but a bit to young. they thougt i was 19 - 20 (im 17). they gave me some advice how to get women. was kinda fun first time trying to approach and talk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, .👽. and gamma
:chad:

• +1
Reactions: koalendo and Romeo1111
nice humblebrag :feelsuhh:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, studiocel, koalendo and 4 others
they told me some do and dont´s. never talk about politics dont be a asshole who only want sex and have some genuin conversation. Talk about there music taste what movies they like and books they have read. some tips from me is to always give them compliments on some of there hobbys. if they showyou there spotify just say she has very good taste and that her fashion style is very good. girls only like attention.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedtheticz, gamma, whiteissuperior and 2 others
nigga is 17 and approached more than me Jfl:hnghn::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Romeo1111
one of them was 30 the other one was 40 they were okay looking and i like older women so i tried to flirt, they said i was cute but a bit to young. they thougt i was 19 - 20 (im 17).
Brutal MILFpill.

I thought they like younger guys.

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
they told me some do and dont´s. never talk about politics dont be a asshole who only want sex and have some genuin conversation. Talk about there music taste what movies they like and books they have read. some tips from me is to always give them compliments on some of there hobbys. if they showyou there spotify just say she has very good taste and that her fashion style is very good. girls only like attention.
Even if her music taste is utter dog crap, which applies to the majority of women these days.
Most women like to listen to chart pop or anything popular.

Have you thought about talking about philosophy and obscure stuff with women?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AlexAP
Even if her music taste is utter dog crap, which applies to the majority of women these days.
Most women like to listen to chart pop or anything popular.

Have you thought about talking about philosophy and obscure stuff with women?
i lie when i tell them i like there music, clothes etc, i have talked philosophy and mental heath and that stuff with girls that i have actually liked to talk to

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
i lie when i tell them i like there music, clothes etc, i have talked philosophy and mental heath and that stuff with girls that i have actually liked to talk to
how did they respond?
how do they react if you give them your music?

• +1
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Romeo1111
how did they respond?
how do they react if you give them your music?
they rarely ask for my music but they dont really know any of the music i listen to. some girls respond really good and we have a deep talk and i have gotten many nice friends that way. often we have diffrent opinions but is nice to have somone to talk with thats actually litsens

thoughts?

good luck bro, u brutally age mog you its over. i stick to dating apps :hnghn:
you should try to approach in a bar or club, girls are very picky on dating apps. im much better talking in person than typing messages on the phone so like to meet in person

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
you should try to approach in a bar or club, girls are very picky on dating apps. im much better talking in person than typing messages on the phone so like to meet in person
dating apps work, i just cant match with stacies(lites) cuz im not a chad. but working on it. but yea you should use all your resources tbh, its good that you start early at 17

• +1
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Romeo1111
dating apps work, i just cant match with stacies(lites) cuz im not a chad. but working on it. but yea you should use all your resources tbh, its good that you start early at 17
i was ugly as fuck before had a "glow up" and im still a bit new to the whole game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and .👽.
tja du är lång och ser bra ut jag är kort och ful som stryk

could be worse
hur lång är du och hur ser du ut?

• +1
Reactions: lutte
tja du är lång och ser bra ut jag är kort och ful som stryk

could be worse
i will change my name to streege in a month. thoughts?:hnghn:

• Love it
Reactions: lutte
173 och dåligt
det kan vara svårt men vet ändå många brudar som kunde tänka sig hålla på sig med dig, om du bor nära mig så kan jag försöka fixa några lösa brudar om du vill

going to a bar in 2021 for females is funny to me. even more funny is taking their "advice" :forcedsmile:

• +1
Slayer

approached more than me at 26 jfl