Sport Halo

D

Deleted member 17308

Gold
Which sport is considered the most high class and is known for having the biggest moggers?

Boxing is good , MMA , wrestling or muay thai , BJJ too

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Boxingfan
Rugby Chad or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18320 and qwertynineofive
Track & Field
Basketball
Football

In the USA

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
wtf these people are retards!
all the MMA kids in my school before i dropped out were HUGE NERDSSS
even the wrestling kids sure they were combat and gymcelled but UGLY ASF
football and basketball are the only HALOS IN SCOOL (AMERICA)
I REPEAT FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL MAYBE SOCCER BUT MOSTLY FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL WILL GET U NEAR ALL THE CHICKS AND CHEERLEADERS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 15164
There was a street interview on a fitness convention once where most girls said Basketball or bodybuilding was most attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Track & Field
Basketball
Football

In the USA
Caging at "Track & Field". I'm assuming you do that so you added it to the list to feel better about not being able to play a real sport.

Caging at "Track & Field". I'm assuming you do that so you added it to the list to feel better about not being able to play a real sport.
Uh no actually.

Whatever helps you sleep at night though.

I REPEAT FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL MAYBE SOCCER BUT MOSTLY FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL WILL GET U NEAR ALL THE CHICKS AND CHEERLEADERS
Based af. People want to have their own self-preserving copes on here about their own sports. Only football, basketball, and MAYBE lacrosse + baseball get you girls. Even normies who started on the football/bball team were dating htb/stacylites in high school.
Uh no actually.

Whatever helps you sleep at night though.
Track & Field doesn't give you any halo or get you any girls. Only possible outcome is you can talk to your foid teammates if you're already Chad, but you'll be statusmogged by any real athlete.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 16133
Why not ?

ballet dancing or ice skating

depends on the location, UK rugby is chad sport and trait , Sweden/Canada hockey

I see that no one mentioned tennis, which is high class, ideal body for tennis is athletic build, tall and v-shape and many of the top players are good looking

none
playing a sport isn't directly a halo or anything
t. plays a sport at a national level

Might as well call it Hunger Games cause everybody is competing for top spots and the perceived benefits that come with sports.

I don't think girls give a shit about what sports you do, only what's the end result on your body.
Still, I got very positive reactions from girls when I used to do Fencing and it casually came up; must be because it's still seen as an aristocratic/high-class sport for some reason. Or maybe it just didn't matter and those girls were just into ME, and any sport I said would have sounded interesting to them.

I don't think girls give a shit about what sports you do, only what's the end result on your body.
Still, I got very positive reactions from girls when I used to do Fencing and it casually came up; must be because it's still seen as an aristocratic/high-class sport for some reason. Or maybe it just didn't matter and those girls were just into ME, and any sport I said would have sounded interesting to them.
That's the whole point, is some sport I'd associated with high class and many other positives attributes, how far will that halo your image

Martial arts and surfing.

If you're actually good at dancing will be a halo too for TikToks and clubs.

Golf. Rich pheno

depends on the country.
USA : american football / baseball (basketball for Tyrone)
EU : football (aka soccer) / rugby
rest of the world : its over

• +1
Reactions: 2God
depends on the country.
USA : american football / baseball (basketball for Tyrone)
EU : football (aka soccer) / rugby
rest of the world : its over
Rest of the world: Boxing/MMA/Muay Thai etc...

Being associated with a sport that means you can fuck up most people will increase the respect you get from both genders

The best sport is the genetic sport, also known as the sperm race