Sport players and PSL

griffagella

griffagella

Softmaxxer Teen
Joined
Jul 24, 2026
Posts
232
Reputation
149
I was thinking about it today, which sport has the most players with high PSL, I was either thinking soccer or swimming, but definitely not UFC or boxing due to the blunt damage fucking up their faces
 
Not necessarily looking at PSL but the athletes that get the hottest girls are definitely surfers or hockey players, depending on where.
 
Not necessarily looking at PSL but the athletes that get the hottest girls are definitely surfers or hockey players, depending on where.
I agree, but some hockey guys’ faces can get messed up from the constant blunt trauma into walls and teeth falling out can cause jaw issues
 

Similar threads

simematic
Replies
12
Views
58
simematic
simematic
_MVP_
Replies
6
Views
44
cb006
cb006
Majklos
Replies
5
Views
38
Majklos
Majklos
J
Replies
1
Views
27
incomplete
incomplete
hopelessmanlet32
Replies
15
Views
72
rxcessed
rxcessed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top