Sports are literally just pure genetics intense blackpill

Bro never heard of genetic recombination lol. And intelligence is literally MORE HERITABLE THAN PHYSICAL ATTRACTIVENESS. Muh it was a fluke.

Yeah a GENETIC FLUKE.
10 bucks absolutely not a single person in Nikola Tesla's entire lineage was comparable likewise with all the greatest thinkers, they simply call it a genetic fluke for the sake of language on a physical level, but these people are also called geniuses which has an etymological origin in metaphysics.

10 bucks absolutely not a single person in Nikola Tesla's entire lineage was comparable likewise with all the greatest thinkers, they simply call it a genetic fluke for the sake of language on a physical level, but these people are also called geniuses which has an etymological origin in metaphysics.
Schizo pseudo intellectual detected
they simply call it a genetic fluke for the sake of language on a physical level,
It’s called genetic recombination lmfao 😂😂😂

Ex If your entire family are short and you come out tall it’s simply from random chance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Banasura and Clown Show
Schizo pseudo intellectual detected

It’s called genetic recombination lmfao 😂😂😂

Ex If your entire family are short and you come out tall it’s simply from random chance.
Monkey salt

Dont forget about roids

OP you've been compared to have a Batman physique despite being 5'8. How much of it was genetics and how much of it was hard work?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
OP you've been compared to have a Batman physique despite being 5'8. How much of it was genetics and how much of it was hard work?
I have really wide clavicles and I went to gym for 2 years.

But still, I am nowhere near the genetics that some guys have.

My arms are garbage, guys who don't train have bigger arms than me. I just have somewhat good chest, shoulders and back.

But still, I am ltn, 5'8, balding, bullied, mentally ill incel at 25 years old.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Primalsplit