Sports are probably the only thing worth doing

IOD

IOD

6'2 California Based | italo-egyptian |
Joined
Feb 7, 2026
Posts
2,460
Reputation
3,275
Sports are some of the only activities that you could do for hours, have fun, and not feel like shit after. I don't see a world where I could be happy without being able to play sports. Video games are fun but I feel like shit after, trying to date can be tedious and not worthwhile, but hanging out w your boys and playing football or sum is always amazing. :love::love::love::love:

If you don't play any sports it's over
 
  • +1
Reactions: final boss
Sports are some of the only activities that you could do for hours, have fun, and not feel like shit after. I don't see a world where I could be happy without being able to play sports. Video games are fun but I feel like shit after, trying to date can be tedious and not worthwhile, but hanging out w your boys and playing football or sum is always amazing. :love::love::love::love:

If you don't play any sports it's over
Yeah sure , body feel depressed if it's not moving especially if u a male
 
  • Love it
Reactions: IOD
LEGIT ADVICE
 
  • Love it
Reactions: IOD

Similar threads

chud10282892
Replies
1
Views
17
jflmeister
jflmeister
pexy
Replies
13
Views
50
pexy
pexy
BraveCake
Replies
12
Views
99
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
Baeseth
Replies
4
Views
47
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top