Sports are proof that most men are meant to be cucks

케이제이

케이제이

to find true happiness
Wow, go big dick black man. Put the ball in the net and come fuck my wife while I have your last name on my back!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jnumber01, copemaxxeer, sportsmogger and 17 others
most men are cucks yes but they arent meant to be

none have the t levels or nourishment close to what it should be naturally cuz of unnatural living in this slave system

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and Pikabro
WHY the fuck would you post this? Fucking mayocel bitch thinks he's special just cuz his big dick...

MODS how do I fucking delete my account?

Wow, go big dick black man. Put the ball in the net and come fuck my wife while I have your last name on my back!
Could not agree more

I used to be like that, watching football and whatnot 🤡🤡🤡

I only stopped when I realised there are way too many Chads playing the sport that are younger than me :feelskek: cheering them on and buying their merchandise is top tier cuckoldry :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, datboijj and 케이제이
WHY the fuck would you post this? Fucking mayocel bitch thinks he's special just cuz his big dick...

MODS how do I fucking delete my account?
You forget youre meds?

• +1
Reactions: starvecell
Buddy, if you cant enjoy such simple thing like watching football and only see it trough lens of "Chads running" then you really are doomsday incel.

In that case - just rope.
Cant have fellas here who will discuss more about the Chads than actual foids themselves. :feelswhy: Homosexuals FC :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, LooksOrDeath and mazzi
U just made it gay ma boy

Fr I always wondered this pre Blackpill too. Like when guys say ‘my team won this week’, like ur not on the team jfl normies are memes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, dopaminebeyondfried, Kamui and 2 others
Dislike for sport is HUGE predictor of incelhood.
Incels in most cases are unathlethic kids who were the last ones to be picked in football team in HS gym class.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Pikabro and Kamui
Fr I always wondered this pre Blackpill too. Like when guys say ‘my team won this week’, like ur not on the team jfl normies are memes
now i realise why people bet on these things because they actually get something real out of it

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
its why i only watch masculine sports

never catch me cheerleading a team

• +1
I’m proud to announce I’ve not once in my life watched or cared about sports

• +1
Unathletic bitch kys

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
Incels in most cases are unathlethic kids who were the last ones to be picked in football team in HS gym class.
True af

I would agree tho that obsessing over a certain sports team is glazer behaviour

Like blud they don’t even know you exist 💀

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and XtrovertNTnormalfag
Yeah. And many also brag about disliking sports by saying "how can someone like to see 11 men running after a ball", implying everything should be deep. Pure snowflake syndrome.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and Pikabro
Big black dick lovers above me

True

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel and 케이제이
My subhuman attention span means I can’t watch sports matches or develop real music tastes

• +1
I watch esports unironically

• +1