Spotted a HQNP Polish Stacy on the train (PICS)

brutal how she not see u take photos

I love these creepshots threads

View attachment 2397243View attachment 2397238View attachment 2397242View attachment 2397248
View attachment 2397251

Photogenic and elegant with fogger bones. I’ll never see her again.

What was she dreaming about?

@LooksOrDeath @ike57 you are @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane@defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @5.5psl @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @TRUE_CEL @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @ceo @BoredPrince @ @ReadBooksEveryday @DelonLover1999 @0hMan @Reformed @bluepilled @TsarTsar444 @blackckatt @SurgeryEnjoyer @temporomandibular32 @sebsyx @StrangerDanger @BrahminBoss @SecularIslamist Stole Harrier’s tags can’t be bothered

stacylite if anything but nice pics ngl. She was obv dreaming about kpopmaxxed Golden Bulls/dusty Moroccan badboys (pick one) invading her country and ravaging her

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking
stacylite if anything but nice pics ngl. She was obv dreaming about kpopmaxxed Golden Bulls/dusty Moroccan badboys (pick one) invading her country and ravaging her
she was obviously thinking about me bro, she was posing for op to take photos so she could be posted on here and i would see

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and Ethniframementalcel
htb

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Ethniframementalcel
thats like average girl in belarus bro..

I see many beautiful women on the metro. I'll never approach them, however. It fucks with me when I see the most beautiful woman on the subway knowing I'll never see her again most likely. One time I saw this one chick 3 or 4 times and always felt like asking for her socials but never did. Strangely, there's been this extremely QT HQNP foid that sits directly next to me on the metro randomly. It's happened multiple times. She reads the Bible on her android. One in a million HQNP in a large city.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking, ReadBooksEveryday and LampPostPrime
Lmao ive literally followed a quite possibly underage girl around a store for 10 minutes taking videos and pictures of her
You seriously need help. I'm not joking.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
old becky

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel