spread hate towards black women to even out the hypergamy of eastern asian men

jollibee

jollibee

my inhibition is lower than hell
please do this so we can even out the hate. TikTok, insta, etc etc just fucking do it for the sake of us asian incels

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Robert_, sportsmogger, Sprinkles and 2 others
please do this so we can even out the hate. TikTok, insta, etc etc just fucking do it for the sake of us asian incels
@h111

• +1
Reactions: h111
wdym by even out the hypergamy? is it because asian men are the looksmatches of blackfoids??:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
edit:sry typo
@sportsmogger

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger and h111
wdym by even out the hypergamy? is it because asian men are the looksmatches of asians?:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Its clear that asian men are at the bottom of the chain

• +1
Reactions: jollibee
i even found stats proving that and curries r black female looksmatch jfl
not asians

imagine being black and finding out your women arent even ur looksmatch they are ramjeets the telescammers looksmatch instead:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@sportsmogger how do u feel about curries being the looksmatch of sheboons instead of u as a black?
@Gengar thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and sportsmogger
Black women are nice to me tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CMD and sportsmogger
not asians

imagine being black and finding out your women arent even ur looksmatch they are ramjeets the telescammers looksmatch instead:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@sportsmogger how do u feel about curries being the looksmatch of sheboons instead of u as a black?
@Gengar thoughts?
i only know lookz

• Hmm...
Reactions: CMD
Black women are nice to me tho
r u curry or rice cuz i found stats proving ur looksmatch to be black if thats true

and also jfl at ugly sheboons being the looksmatches of ugly pajeets and ricemen:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

yet some are in denial because of muh muh kpop celebrities As if they aren’t already hardmaxxed + makeupmaxxed into oblivion

• +1
doesnt matter what ur race is

as long as u look good, youll be attractive to all races
yeah but what is ur opinion on black women being looksmatches of curries and asians tho

i was not surprised bcuz as expected black women need subhuman curries who scam people and shit on streets and weak asian nerds to be her smv matches jfl

not black men who mog jfl:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: h111 and CMD
every black woman at my school has at least 3 bodies jfl they are whores
they can mog though and they sure do love rice penises:lul:
51zXqwduImL._SY346_.jpg
b0167be5361f734bcd8ee8dc09f7d432.jpg
61720591.jpg

literally whole bunch of ambw romance novels written by sheboons themselves jfl
@sportsmogger thoughts on ur women lusting for asians jfl?:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

yet some are in denial because of muh muh kpop celebrities As if they aren’t already hardmaxxed + makeupmaxxed into oblivion
If you actually go to asia 90% are ltn

• +1
every black woman at my school has at least 3 bodies jfl they are whores
Most of the black women I interact with are the kids of Africans immigrants not amerimutt sheniqua types. There’s def a selection effect there.

yeah but what is ur opinion on black women being looksmatches of curries and asians tho

i was not surprised bcuz as expected black women need subhuman curries who scam people and shit on streets and weak asian nerds to be her smv matches jfl

Cause black women are seen as ratchet and shit

must be brutal imagine being a young black boy who mogs while being racismed in america for centuries growing up thinking theres gonna be a cute foid with ur skin eyes hair and disposition waiting for u eventually only to get cucked out of that destiny by literal subhumans fob from shitholes like india or police commie states like china jfl

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
@sportsmogger

5% are considered human
yep

im also alone in a corner of a table during lunch as we speak meanwhile the normies are all laughing their asses off and having fun

do yk how EMBARRASING this is

• +1
yep

im also alone in a corner of a table during lunch as we speak meanwhile the normies are all laughing their asses off and having fun

do yk how EMBARRASING this is
Same experience for me i just rot, in english class rn

• +1
not asians

@Gengar thoughts?
Since I'm South Asian myself, I approve of this. :feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CMD and jollibee