Spread the chewingpill

C

cc_7373

Zephir
Best looksmax in existence imagine saying its cope beyond over if you do,
To achieve actual progress you need to:
-have mastic gum
-be under 16
-not chew with buccinators(you would end up bloated)
-chew for 4 hours daily(progressive overload till you reach 4 hours)
If youre above 16 i still hot a way just rope and get reborn, it works trust

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek, Bars, billymidnight and 4 others
Shut the fuck up dumb fucking graycel all its gonna do is grow your masseters and give your face a stupid round look, permabloat from having a round face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh, naturepill3d, Chintuck22 and 12 others
Shut the fuck up dumb fucking graycel all its gonna do is grow your masseters and give your face a stupid round look, permabloat from having a round fac
I just explained how to not get bloated lol and thats why i said you have to be under 16, its so that you can gain bonemass instead of just muscle

Nigga rlly said "best looksmax in existence" gargle on my cock little bitch its a looksmin

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, Sean o' Tist and weirdocel
@Master BOBT worthy what you think

I just explained how to not get bloated lol and thats why i said you have to be under 16, its so that you can gain bonemass instead of just muscle
Shut the fuck up retard you gain both which makes u look bloated youll have to get botox and the study of bonemass that shit was extremely slight which wont even make a difference and THEY WERE FUCKING LITERAL CHILDREN NOT 13-16 FUCKING LITTLE KIDS YOU DUMB BITCH YOU HAVE TO BE 10 YEAR OLDS TO GET A SMALL DIFFERENCE

• +1
Reactions: weirdocel
jewing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist and counterintuitive
Nigga rlly said "best looksmax in existence" gargle on my cock little bitch its a looksmin
Nigga ik you're just mad that you're over 16 and cant do this but chill

• JFL
Reactions: billymidnight and asdvek
Nigga ik you're just mad that you're over 16 and cant do this but chill
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
laughs cage GIF
Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969
skibidi @Beastimmung

• +1
Reactions: diegoesparza_sw
I fucked up my TMJ because of niggaz like you 3 years ago

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me and toprak
Nigga this makes total sense and is way more logical than the "genes determine if youre gonna end up reccesed" why the fuck would you he predisposed to having fucked jaw

Nigga this makes total sense and is way more logical than the "genes determine if youre gonna end up reccesed" why the fuck would you he predisposed to having fucked jaw
bc of ur parents with shitty jaws

Shut the fuck up dumb fucking graycel all its gonna do is grow your masseters and give your face a stupid round look, permabloat from having a round face
it works if you have the insertions

• +1
Reactions: St. Fraudcel, hardstyle and chadintraining
Thats why you gotta do it right
It’s not about doing it right retard, for actual results you need to be a little fucking kid and anything after 12 is cope for your subhumanity

IM RECESSED

MY INFRA RECESSED

• So Sad
Reactions: toprak
Doesnt matter im talking about growing bonemass
yes you cant FUCKIN growbonemasss from chewing unless ur 8 years old

ohh also 0.001mm of bonemass ascended frfr

Only calithe watch work for ascension And looksmaxxing saar !!!

• +1
Reactions: pradaocean
masseter insertions don't exist. show me a study retard masseter insertions arent a thing.

vs

just say you have shitter masseter insertions next time

• +1
Reactions: St. Fraudcel
Big masters only improve side profile but massively nerf front profile unless u have god tier zygos

Just let them atrophy afterwards if you dont like the look, i recommend chewing as a way to gain bonemass
Big masters only improve side profile but massively nerf front profile unless u have god tier zygos

i clench sometimes since flexing my massateers makes it angular especially for pictures and when i know people are gonna be looking at me you think it’s a bad idea overall?

Just let them atrophy afterwards if you dont like the look, i recommend chewing as a way to gain bonemass
How would u atrophy ?

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
Just dont chew mastic anymore doubt they will look bad tho there lots of models with well developed masseters
because they have the bones for it

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
When you work your muscles, you will eventually get a pump and as you pump blood into your masseters you will have a bloated look regardless you use or not buccinators

Salludon chewed gum at 21-23 and ascended, cope more graycel

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr
When you work your muscles, you will eventually get a pump and as you pump blood into your masseters you will have a bloated look regardless you use or not buccinators
I look better tho after chewing

get tmj pain for the rest of your life and look bloated 24/7, either don't chew or learn it the hard way

get tmj pain for the rest of your life and look bloated 24/7, either don't chew or learn it the hard way
Shush what do you know send the studies

Pumped nigga because my maserters get bigger, i think my cheeks get a bit hollower too
It's ilogical fag, you can't see hallowness if your masseter is full of blood:lul:

I just explained that if masseters are pumped with blood, you can't fucking see hallowness!Only after you would have gained enough size and not be bloated you can see halowness!