Sprinting, Lifting weights on height

O

Okayokayy763

Iron
I know that sprinting 3+ times a week boosts hgh.

But some people say Lifting weights stunts height and some say it increases it.

Im a teen(almost 16), should i start Lifting weights or stay away from it, if I want to grow as tall as possible??

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
lifting weights does not stunt growth jfl

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
it doesn't matter. david laid became tall and he was lifting everyday when he was 14 and using steroids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
Thanks and
Do you know about any Supplements that boost height?
I heard that L arginine is good for growing when Lifting.
Supplements are cope tbh. I’ve tried them before and they had no noticeable effect. Rn I just take multivitamins. Natural Heightmaxxing is basically impossible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Thanks and
Do you know about any Supplements that boost height?
I heard that L arginine is good for growing when Lifting.
Don't lift weights until your puberty ends cuz all the igf-1 will be used to build muscle and you won't be able to grow to your genetic limit

Don't lift weights until your puberty ends cuz all the igf-1 will be used to build muscle and you won't be able to grow to your genetic limit
Thanks but how can i know if it really ended?

do u have proof? or is it all theory
and iirc weight training raises your igf1 as well, wouldnt that remedy that problem?

• Ugh..
Reactions: s4raw
do u have proof? or is it all theory
and iirc weight training raises your igf1 as well, wouldnt that remedy that problem?
nigga the amount of igf 1 gained from iirc weight training will be used to build muscle not grow our bones and the igf 1 left will not even make an ant grow nigga :lul:

nigga the amount of igf 1 gained from iirc weight training will be used to build muscle not grow our bones and the igf 1 left will not even make an ant grow nigga :lul:
even if you have good recovery and going 2-3 times a week?

dont even lift a single weight in your teens son. get hgh i am from a 3rd world country coping with letrozole, my country doesnt allow international transactions and my board exams are molesting me in my asshole every single sec rn but i am still tryna hustle for the bag 🗣️😹

• Love it
Reactions: truecel12
wont grow a cm if your growth plates are starting to fuse kid. Even hgh is cope to some extent but it would hurt to try it cuz many people got results 🫱🫲✊

dont even lift a single weight in your teens son. get hgh i am from a 3rd world country coping with letrozole, my country doesnt allow international transactions and my board exams are molesting me in my asshole every single sec rn but i am still tryna hustle for the bag 🗣️😹
ill look into more studies tmrw morning im gonna sleep soon
really? thats never occurred to me tbh. i would have always assumed the increase of igf1 from working out would have compensated for it. if you go 2-3 times a week that should still mean you have time for your bones to grow because muscle takes 2 days to recover right?

wont grow a cm if your growth plates are starting to fuse kid. Even hgh is cope to some extent but it would hurt to try it cuz many people got results 🫱🫲✊
im 14 turning 15 in a month, i have cucked genes jfl. 5'6 grandpa after shrinkage, 5'4 grandma after shrinkage. my dad is 5'8 and my mum is 5'3. lucky im even 5'9 rn

ill look into more studies tmrw morning im gonna sleep soon
really? thats never occurred to me tbh. i would have always assumed the increase of igf1 from working out would have compensated for it. if you go 2-3 times a week that should still mean you have time for your bones to grow because muscle takes 2 days to recover right?
let me tell you no bs way

working out and your igf prod starts = damaged muscles which need to heal 1st priority
after the damaged muscles are healed there is not a single molecule of igf 1 left so yea nigga get hgh dont your parents support you?