Sprinting to heightmax is cope?

yes, go sit on ur ass and do nothing

everything is cope

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick and efidescontinuado
why would you sprint to heightmaxx?

take d3k2, milk, lift, 10hr sleep, pray.

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
I'm doing it bro. It spikes gh like crazy if done right and creates microfractures.
Dr berg says it's like a gh injection lool.
But do it twice a week only so u don't get desensitized to the boost in gh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, hattrick, Random_maxxer and 2 others
Not really it just lasts for a short amount of time, but it does increase hgh

Incredible cope, it is insane anyone would believe this magical bullshit, I'll try to sell these people flying dust powder next time and Jewmaxx.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mfk and redfacccee
90% of Looksmaxxes are obvious to anyone with a brain, 90% of threads here are autists mentally masturbating to create some cope, like @enchanted_elixir threads are literally just trying to create a fairy mythical being from straight up theory.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 27066 and IanIachimoe2491
I'm doing it bro. It spikes gh like crazy if done right and creates microfractures.
How long? Any results

How long? Any results
U wanna do sprintinf along with stretches and sleeping.
I hanged and slept a lot and grew 2 cms. Started sprinting recently and I may have grown more. Ppl have grown from it before tho

• +1
Reactions: Random_maxxer
U wanna do sprintinf along with stretches and sleeping.
I hanged and slept a lot and grew 2 cms. Started sprinting recently and I may have grown more. Ppl have grown from it before tho
What kind of stretches?

@s4raw said dont lift weights tho it makes all the igf 1 to your muscles stunning your growth
then stay small. its been disproven but if youre even hesitant to lose 1cm vertically for 5cm added to your arms girth then sure by all means dont lift. better for me, less competition.

then stay small. its been disproven but if youre even hesitant to lose 1cm vertically for 5cm added to your arms girth then sure by all means dont lift. better for me, less competition.
Bro you don't know shit about this topic so stop yapping nigga do you even know how muscle is built? Low iq borderline retarded dumb fuck

@s4raw said dont lift weights tho it makes all the igf 1 to your muscles stunning your growth
It won't stunt your growth but you will not grow til your genetic potential. REMEMBER IN HEIGHTMAXXING EVEN A CENTIMETER MATTERS 👹

Explain what to do?
Just sprinting twice a week can make you grow taller?

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
Explain what to do?
Just sprinting twice a week can make you grow taller?
It spikes gh. Then we stretch and chew for development.
I've got the chaos training book by the author who grew from 5'6 to 5'11 at 26. He did these stuff. He mainly relied on the spike in gh that happens when lactic acid builds up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
It spikes gh. Then we stretch and chew for development.
I've got the chaos training book by the author who grew from 5'6 to 5'11 at 26. He did these stuff. He mainly relied on the spike in gh that happens when lactic acid builds up.
That cant be real

Do I have a chance being 5'9 and 20?
Definitely.i grew 2 cms after 18 in 2 months lol. That was even before sprinting. I jogged 4 times in that period and slept like a bear.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Definitely.i grew 2 cms after 18 in 2 months lol. That was even before sprinting. I jogged 4 times in that period and slept like a bear.
How many times a week?
And how long should I be running?

• +1
U're welcome bro.
Read it all and tell me if u're gonna apply it. We'll do it together and document the results.
I will send you a md when I read the whole thing

• +1
this book is shitty, why so many unnecessary words and useless small explanations, there are mf's here explaining the same thing in a fucking short thread.
Nobody talks about chaos training then stretching it out after. All org is busy abusing stacks and hgh injections lmao.

• +1
Reactions: turkmaxxer