Sql is a nazi joke

Nosecel

Nosecel

Destroyer of bluepill/redpill
Fucking shit made by the devil himself. All I want is: having a database for my visual studio app, but sql is a fucking piece of shit. Programmers I know are like: oh its easy bro just create shit in server manager and go from there. Faggot, why dont you understand that there are like a million of commands that I should know of and even then it can simply say: ERROR NUMBA 1488 ITS OVA FO U RITARD and Im like fuck this I wasted 3 hours to get this shit in my FACE. And that is the simple part, because I don't care about server manager, I care about my visual studio app and here we fucking go, I wasted an hour to connect it and after fixing like 10 errors, it connected, but this doesnt matter, because HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET DATA FROM TABLES INTO THE VISUAL STUDIO. All I want is to write like string name = database.databasename.tablename(name) or something like this but instead I get nothing, because there is no comprehensive guide for this shit. Videos on youtube are cringe af, most of them are made by CURRIES JFL NOT EVEN KIDDING and you cant quickly find a solution to your problem.
Oh did I mention that there is mysql workbench and it requires mysql and not sql, so I guess its over for sqlcels
>inb4 didnt read
SHUT UP

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Titbot, Golang and 1 other person
just when i thought you couldn't be any more stupid you come up with this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Golang
  • JFL
  • +1
i don't know what you are talking about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
just dont program ez pz

• +1
Brutally cucked by a program.

• +1
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Fucking shit made by the devil himself. All I want is: having a database for my visual studio app, but sql is a fucking piece of shit. Programmers I know are like: oh its easy bro just create shit in server manager and go from there. Faggot, why dont you understand that there are like a million of commands that I should know of and even then it can simply say: ERROR NUMBA 1488 ITS OVA FO U RITARD and Im like fuck this I wasted 3 hours to get this shit in my FACE. And that is the simple part, because I don't care about server manager, I care about my visual studio app and here we fucking go, I wasted an hour to connect it and after fixing like 10 errors, it connected, but this doesnt matter, because HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET DATA FROM TABLES INTO THE VISUAL STUDIO. All I want is to write like string name = database.databasename.tablename(name) or something like this but instead I get nothing, because there is no comprehensive guide for this shit. Videos on youtube are cringe af, most of them are made by CURRIES JFL NOT EVEN KIDDING and you cant quickly find a solution to your problem.
Oh did I mention that there is mysql workbench and it requires mysql and not sql, so I guess its over for sqlcels
>inb4 didnt read
SHUT UP
You need FACE idiot
You Think chad gets errors? Think again

• +1
Sql is easy as fuck, you must be a monkey iq buddyboyo

• +1