Square face

I

ioneiwon

Iron
Is there any way to get a more narrow jaw? Feel like mines hella square shaped. If theres surgical or non surgical options lmk!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, notsocommonthumb and Ceo of CrueltySquad
Just get a chainsaw and shape your face to your heart's desire!

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Clqs, Shkreliii and 3 others
botox and microcurrent. Orthognatic surgery is a better option though
He should get lean before getting botox. Just in case its him being high body fat % that causes a overly square face.

• +1
Reactions: G.R.A.E
in certain lightning lol
Then you're not lean. You might need to get masseter botox to reduce the squareness but i suggest getting lean first. Since you not being lean could be what's causing the to much of a square face since you'll have face fat at being at a high BF. Take a look at this guy.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-20 235617.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-20 235617.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 0
Then you're not lean. You might need to get masseter botox to reduce the squareness but i suggest getting lean first. Since you not being lean could be what's causing the to much of a square face since you'll have face fat at being at a high BF. Take a look at this guy.
i dont think i have high body fat though? since im skinny

are there any more signs of being skinny fat, and what can i do about it? building muscle?
Get in a calorie deficit diet. Eat 1 gram per pound of your weight. For example if you’re 140 LB you need to eat 140 grams of protein. I need to also get rid of my skinny fat. Work out and do cardio. Look it up for more info.