Square skulled Scandis at it again

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
WTF is this, geezer chin mogs Maher
Looks retarded on a MTN (inb4 Chadlite coz of muh bones)

Square chinned foids also getting in on the act

fc014b6c0d98b852afe8a0ea0ea61a6c.png

ts

• JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro, Gargantuan, Deleted member 48689 and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, Gargantuan, Deleted member 48689 and 4 others
umm..

no one cares about that shit??

And how do Celtic skulls compare

And how do Celtic skulls compare
The Celtic skull is more refined

This red line I have drawn is shaped the same for me (dont know the terminology to describe what I'm pointing out)

As oppososed to Scandis you're just drawning a square

• +1
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan and yeeyeeslayer
The Celtic skull is more refined

This red line I have drawn is shaped the same for me (dont know the terminology to describe what I'm pointing out)

View attachment 2792634

As oppososed to Scandis you're just drawning a square

View attachment 2792632
so do you think Ireland is the best looking country in europe then?? i.e. the country with the most chads and stacies

so do you think Ireland is the best looking country in europe then?? i.e. the country with the most chads and stacies
Australia is the best looking country. Just go to Australia and you will see.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I think Ireland is the land of the HTN males, very common to see clean shaven HTNs wherever you go
Most guys looks good due to harmony moreso than having Chad bones so Masc Chads are rare

I can't give a fair assesment on the foids at the moment because my standards have changed drastically in recent years
If you had asked me while I was still in uni I'd have told you that Stacies are a common sight (in uni library for example)
But having matured I've come to realize that I was factoring sex appeal as a large part of their rating and they are the hardest makeup frauders in Europe.
The average girl is quite fuckable if you dont care about the potential for flat-ish maxilla offspring
In mainland europe the average girl is extremely plain and low sex appeal but the non makeup wearing Staceys in M.E. are much better

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back