Squats and deads stunt growth while in puberty ?

D

Deleted member 31971

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2023
Posts
16,179
Reputation
17,962
Just asking , at the same time , I heard they increase test. I had back pain after deadlifting too much and sometimes my back is hurting still but only while deadlifting. I do stretches and decompress spine.
 
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
As far as i know , they might all my gymcelled friends are shortest and get no play literally, whereas my friends who were football, badminton grew the tallest, not refering to basketballcels those were tall already , just from a comparative pov.
 
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
As far as i know , they might all my gymcelled friends are shortest and get no play literally, whereas my friends who were football, badminton grew the tallest, not refering to basketballcels those were tall already , just from a comparative pov.
Did they squat/deadlift ? I will see if other people post here their idea.
 
Just go cycling or do sprints.

Weight lifting, I have come to the conclusion, is only really relevant for the upper body. The ideal ratios are massively biased towards the upper body and only require minimal lower work, mainly on calves and hamstrings that weight lifting does not hit effectively.
 
No lol but don’t bother if tall and handsome
 
As far as i know , they might all my gymcelled are shortest and get no play literally, whereas my friends who were football, badminton grew the tallest, not refering to basketballcels those were tall already , just from a comparative pov.

Did they squat/deadlift ? I will see if other people post here their idea.
They did them ,fair enough this might just be my experience wait for others to draw a conclusion godd stuff brotha.
 
Won’t stunt growth but will compress spine
 
Just asking , at the same time , I heard they increase test. I had back pain after deadlifting too much and sometimes my back is hurting still but only while deadlifting. I do stretches and decompress spine.
This is a big myth. You can clearly see most kids in sports at a young age develop better. It would be better to sqaut heavy then to be a shut in gamer 16 hours a day during development.

That being said I wouldn't go for max out squats. Try to do higher rep exercises as long as you aren't training to be a heavy weight champion your development will not be altered negatively and it will be more positive if anything. Your body carries hundreds of pounds daily when you walk as long as you give it time to adapt and don't try to do 1 rep maxes with bad form your body will be perfectly capable of developing normal. Although I'd recommend eating more protein and food if you lift/do sports especially when your younger because your body is already focused on growing so muscles will compete for nutrients
 
Last edited:
Hitting legs has proven to be the best booster of HGH in weightlifting
 

Similar threads

sunlessthegreat
Replies
3
Views
63
sunlessthegreat
sunlessthegreat
Houstonn1
Replies
5
Views
37
Houstonn1
Houstonn1
aksdfb2
Replies
1
Views
37
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
V
Replies
8
Views
106
volkov
V
V
Replies
4
Views
68
volkov
V

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top