squinting exercise results?

tomm1453

tomm1453

Iron
have any of you got results with squinting exercises? if so what was your routine? i increased my eyelid hooding from frowning my eyebrows so i assume the same would work for squinting

(side note: i actually discovered eyelid hooding could be increased by accident, before i even knew about looksmaxxing, becuase i used to do the rock eyebrow raise all the time and one day noticed by eyebrows and eyelids were uneven, the one that i push down was lower and the one that i raise was higher, fixed it now tho)

all you get from squinting is wrinklles,you dont get any permanent affect from squinting it only lasts while you are squinting,do you know how autistic it looks to see somebody squinting in natural lighting? its soo noticable

• +1
Reactions: tristanbongo
squinting is cope retard

• +1
Reactions: kroenenmaxx, TheReckons and yirma19
it’s legit
for showing the world your autistic

• JFL
Reactions: finn899
it’s legit
for showing the world your autistic
look how stupid this nigga looks squinting while talking,has to be a mental illnes that hes trying to convince himself his not squinting

• JFL
Reactions: aerty and appealmaxed
look how stupid this nigga looks squinting while talking,has to be a mental illnes that hes trying to convince himself his not squinting

bro said “lighting” jfl

also check pm brah

• +1
Reactions: finn899
have any of you got results with squinting exercises? if so what was your routine? i increased my eyelid hooding from frowning my eyebrows so i assume the same would work for squinting

(side note: i actually discovered eyelid hooding could be increased by accident, before i even knew about looksmaxxing, becuase i used to do the rock eyebrow raise all the time and one day noticed by eyebrows and eyelids were uneven, the one that i push down was lower and the one that i raise was higher, fixed it now tho)
other than looking retarded there are no observable effects

looks like a nigga from how the grinch stole christmas. like those whoville niggas. uncanny asf over for his top lip :jfl: