Squishy boobs

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙💦💦💦😎😎😎😎:cool::cool:

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
need

• +1
They are so squishy

Touching female skin is something else since as men we have very hard skin compared to women

Even their face and ears feels good type shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, PseudoMaxxer, KIVVV and 1 other person
There's a girl in my class who literally has the softest and most beautiful skin and complexion I've ever seen in my life. She genuinely looks otherworldly. Sometimes I am jealous of her and how I was born as a male and have testosterone and other shit that makes my skin dry and acne prone and rough and all that other shit because her skin genuinely looks so soft, so smooth, so supple. She has won the genetic lottery and mogs the shit out all the other girls in the grade.

Too bad I will never be able to experience her companionship or anyone elses for that matter

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, PseudoMaxxer, delonisliterallyme and 2 others
There's a girl in my class who literally has the softest and most beautiful skin and complexion I've ever seen in my life. She genuinely looks otherworldly. Sometimes I am jealous of her and how I was born as a male and have testosterone and other shit that makes my skin dry and acne prone and rough and all that other shit because her skin genuinely looks so soft, so smooth, so supple. She has won the genetic lottery and mogs the shit out all the other girls in the grade.

Too bad I will never be able to experience her companionship or anyone elses for that matter
fucking kys

Fat cock and a coconut

• +1

rape exists (saying this for education purposes only)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mkhzee and asdvek
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• Love it
Reactions: silencio