Squishy foids aren't just blonde-blue eyed men only (brutal Medpill)

Last edited:
Squishy go for “meds” like this (the fantasy med),
IMG 1716

Not meds like this (the real life meds),
IMG 1660

For all we know her boyfriend could really just be of French, German or English ancestry with more dark-complected features (like the first example), which is not very uncommon anyway.
Dark hair or not, his facial features probably are not truly med.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Squishy go for “meds” like this (the fantasy med),
View attachment 3240185

Not meds like this (the real life meds),
View attachment 3240187

For all we know her boyfriend could really just be of French, German or English ancestry with more dark-complected features (like the first example), which is not very uncommon anyway.
Dark hair or not, his facial features probably are not truly med.
WDYM not truly med

Ironically, where I live, I see more Jewish men with Asian women than any other group of Whites.

• +1
WDYM not truly med
I mean that Greeks, Italians and Turks don’t actually look like ‘normal Europeans with dark hair’, that’s bs. That’s just how people imagine them to look.
irl they just look more similar to Arab.
And a lot of people of northern European ancestry have dark hair, hazel eyes and tanned skin. If you think all Englishman and Germans are pasty ghosts with blue eyes then you’re completely wrong. That’s only true maybe for Scandinavians. But only about 40% of Germans for example are blonde..
So you can’t confirm that squishy was bragging about “a med man” jfl unless she was bragging about sitting on his huge med nose or sleeping on his giant furry belly (the meds in reality).

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
I mean that Greeks, Italians and Turks don’t actually look like ‘normal Europeans with dark hair’, that’s bs. That’s just how people imagine them to look.
irl they just look more similar to Arab.
And a lot of people of northern European ancestry have dark hair, hazel eyes and tanned skin. If you think all Englishman and Germans are pasty ghosts with blue eyes then you’re completely wrong. That’s only true maybe for Scandinavians. But only about 40% of Germans for example are blonde..
So you can’t confirm that squishy was bragging about “a med man” jfl unless she was bragging about sitting on his huge med nose or sleeping on his giant furry belly (the meds in reality).
And there are a lot of fat northern euros with big noses as well

@Whatever

The different Asian countries have different beauty standards. The most light coloring, fine features, high trust worshipping ones are Japan, South Korea, SEA which not coincidentally have all been under US military occupation and imported their beauty standards partially from the West. China on the other hand had the protectionist CCP controlling the media and shutting out Western influence, Indonesia and Malaysia have Islam, this is why you see a lot less talk of geomaxxing there even though there's way more people.

I'm not Med but I have brown hair and brown eyes, hapas seem to like me way more than fully Asian girls.

• +1
The different Asian countries have different beauty standards. The most light coloring, fine features, high trust worshipping ones are Japan, South Korea, SEA which not coincidentally have all been under US military occupation and imported their beauty standards partially from the West. China on the other hand had the protectionist CCP controlling the media and shutting out Western influence, Indonesia and Malaysia have Islam, this is why you see a lot less talk of geomaxxing there even though there's way more people.

I'm not Med but I have brown hair and brown eyes, hapas seem to like me way more than fully Asian girls.
The foid was clearly nea
Do you think she was likely Chinese Japanese or Korean?

You have to be white-passing to date Asian girls.

• +1
You have to be white-passing to date Asian girls.
When Asian girls say they like mena or Latino they ALWAYS mean white passing with a tan at best

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
And there are a lot of fat northern euros with big noses as well
Very less common than Greeks.
You’re not even med. I don’t understand why you’re so persistent on categorizing meds as white people when they’re NOT.
They just don’t look like it. And they don’t plot with each other genetically either dna tests are out there to prove that Germans and Sicilians could be considered two separates races. End of story.

Very less common than Greeks.
You’re not even med. I don’t understand why you’re so persistent on categorizing meds as white people when they’re NOT.
They don’t look like it.
they are

• Hmm...
Reactions: Olivecel
They are not. Or if they are, so are Arabs (if you believe the ‘Caucasoid theory’)
1. They don’t look like it.
2. There is dna to prove that Greeks and Sicilians could be considered a separate race from the rest of Europe..
IMG 1162

• JFL

Last edited:
What really makes Arabs different from Ned’s?
No.
IMG 1162

Black circle is white
Purple circle is MENA
Blue circle is med, which is right in between.. but Greeks are closer to Lebanese than they are to any group in the white cluster.

Genetics prove meds aren’t white. No more speculation when there’s literal science to show it.

Last edited:
When Asian girls say they like mena or Latino they ALWAYS mean white passing with a tan at best
MENAS and Latinos aren’t like other ethnics. They don’t have to “look white” to be attractive. Their own phenotypes mog. Arabs are more attractive than whiteys they just have a lot of bad stereotypes so their smv is lowered due to that.

• +1
MENAS and Latinos aren’t like other ethnics.
why not
They don’t have to “look white” to be attractive. Their own phenotypes mog. Arabs are more attractive than whiteys they just have a lot of bad stereotypes so their smv is lowered due to that.
why do you think we mog?

why not

why do you think we mog?
I see a lot of Arabs and they have attractive features, excellent forward facial growth and the best hair. Especially Yemenis.
Issues are they can be excessively hairy and have big noses. But white people have failos too.

• +1
why not

why do you think we mog?
Foids in general don’t have enough real life exposure to Arabs. But here in MI (there’s a lot of Arabs) they will steal your girl. White girls love Arabs here.

• +1
My mum

My dad
.. creates a Greek or Sicilian technically. I’m sure if you took a dna sample you’d to be placed where the Greek cluster is,
IMG 4593

IMG 1162

And it shows. Have you met a lot of Greeks or Italians?

• +1
  • +1
they're fully euro
What does that even mean. So Egyptians are “fully black” because they’re African?

Europe is a continent not a race.