Srs discussion: Does chadlite with top tier university degree mog chad with community college degree?

?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 6573

Kraken
Discuss.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
you literally study marketing you will work in mcdonalds after you graduate sit your ass down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, WadlowMaxxing, wasted and 18 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 9699
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, wagbox and Deleted member 9699
you literally study marketing you will work in mcdonalds after you graduate sit your ass down
My college does not have a dedicated business school, what do you want me to do?

Chadelite probably mogs since he’s likely to have a better job afterwards and saying you’re from ivy is an insane halo and makes u look genius in eyes of normies

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, johncruz12345, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
For relationships, the Chadlite mogs cuz women care about your ability to collect resources for LTR. For hookups tho, the Chad mogs. Women don’t care about anything other than looks for hookups

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 4106 and Acnno
No degree for your face and race buddy.

cope, most guys that finish actual uni degrees end up on some high management job making 200k per year

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 9699
cope, most guys that finish actual uni degrees end up on some high management job making 200k per year
especially the chadlites tho, just imagine the halo you would get from being attractive and having some brains = giga life succes which is more important than only looks lets be real here

gigachad who didn't finish primary school mogs both

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Basedtheticz, Alexanderr and 3 others
no, top university degree means he is more of a nerd and less of a low inhib dark triad slayer, so the dumber guy wins in SMV field

Later in life, sure. I think once you are over the age of 25, your social status becomes very important and there are ton of studies showing that personality/status matters a lot.

Later in life, sure. I think once you are over the age of 25, your social status becomes very important and there are ton of studies showing that personality/status matters a lot.

cope

i dropped business economics for something more creative way in business do something you like

Chadelite probably mogs since he’s likely to have a better job afterwards and saying you’re from ivy is an insane halo and makes u look genius in eyes of normies
400 weeks 1 meeks

ahahha how tf ppl here for chad with cc

Chadlite with top uni degree.

This is the opposite in high school, but that's because it's high school. It's all about looks during that time.

After, you need to be able to prove that you can provide something to them. Foids switch from only looks to only looks + betabux potential.

Let me be clear saying that a Chadlite with a top uni degree doesn't necessarily make him a silicon valley nerd. There are Chads who have graduated from Harvard or Oxford.

P.S. this is all moot when we're talking about Rice/Curry/Abo. No hope if you fall into that category. Arab can get away with it ONLY if you come from a wealthy oil-rich family.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6573