Srs Question??? And Observation...

>You look like you were two DNA base pairs away from down syndrome

Doesn't know what a standard deviation is, doesn't know what a trisomy is.

The less you said, the better your position would be. Stick to posting about thuh club and try to avoid rigor as much as you can, as you're only going to lay your ignorance bare by getting yourself too deep into things.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
No Lookism.

I’ve known you for years

This site is like a more retarded Lookism

I dont think its possible for a site to be more retarded than lookism. I've been lurking there for a while and the amount of backwards shit and just pure hate driven shit posting and name calling on that sites baffles me. And everyone is so agressivly secure in their own variations of semi delusional beliefs, its just like a constant competition of who can bring eachother down the much, while drowning in and endless stream abusive incel lingo and reaction gifs. And every now and then someone writes something legit, but the "mega posters" are the most backwards people.

• +1
There's a flood of new shit users on this forum

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
@PenileFacialSurgery

It's good to see my IQ has gotten under your skin
Daily Reminder:

> I make more money then you
> I make pointless posts like this
> Yet, have a much better message/like ratio than you
> I've come up with several novel theories such as the true cause of hollow cheeks, and ideal male and female bodies
> My most insignificant shitpost gives more insight than your life's work
> Your a child of god I'm going to pray for you

Lmao
@Nibba
@StudyHacks

Don't let get started on you guys lmao . Your throwing stones at a tank , and your both living in glass houses

My words could slice through y'all fragile ego's keep playing with ya boy
I dare you to try and insult nibba ??

Doesn't know what a standard deviation is, doesn't know what a trisomy is.

The less you said, the better your position would be. Stick to posting about thuh club and try to avoid rigor as much as you can, as you're only going to lay your ignorance bare by getting yourself too deep into things.

Let us never forget you didn't know the difference between a one and two tailed distrubution
and Daily Reminder:
> Your pseudo-intellectual writings are clear verbiage, and never actually say anything

Your obviously desperate for attention. You can get attention when you actually type something with a modicum of value

Happy Looksmaxing
I dare you to try and insult nibba ??
He's come at me and lost many times

Let us never forget you didn't know the difference between a one and two tailed distrubution

You kidding me? I had to teach you this difference.

The "name" you previously gave a one-tailed distribution was something like "a standard deviation whom goes ONE WAY".

and Daily Reminder:
> Your pseudo-intellectual writings are clear verbiage, and never actually say anything

Nothing pseudo-intellectual about clowning on some smug chestbeater. Regardless, it would still be better than having a confused understanding of basic concepts and saying things like

Your obviously desperate for attention.

Are you making this mistake on purpose at this point?

You can get attention when you actually type something with a modicum of value

You've already given it to me and will continue to give it because you're seething behind the mask of blasé superciliousness.

Happy Looksmaxing

Be a lot happier once you stop posting.

• +1
@PenileFacialSurgery

It's good to see my IQ has gotten under your skin
Daily Reminder:

> I make more money then you
> I make pointless posts like this
> Yet, have a much better message/like ratio than you
> I've come up with several novel theories such as the true cause of hollow cheeks, and ideal male and female bodies
> My most insignificant shitpost gives more insight than your life's work
> Your a child of god I'm going to pray for you

Lmao
@Nibba
@StudyHacks

Don't let get started on you guys lmao . Your throwing stones at a tank , and your both living in glass houses

My words could slice through y'all fragile ego's keep playing with ya boy
You are pathetic and delusional.

Shut the fuck up. No one likes you.
I dont think its possible for a site to be more retarded than lookism. I've been lurking there for a while and the amount of backwards shit and just pure hate driven shit posting and name calling on that sites baffles me. And everyone is so agressivly secure in their own variations of semi delusional beliefs, its just like a constant competition of who can bring eachother down the much, while drowning in and endless stream abusive incel lingo and reaction gifs. And every now and then someone writes something legit, but the "mega posters" are the most backwards people.
Agreed.

But a lot of the site was entertaining with some groundbreaking shit

This site is none of that

Just the delusions