SRS - Questions about buccal fat and under eye support

Deleted member 5799

Deleted member 5799

Balls of steel
My bimax was pretty good but i feel my eye area has gone a bit worse. Or maybe before i focused too much on the jaw.

Anyways, theres a few more things i would do in the future, in this order:

- Lower eyelid retraction. My lower eyelids are a a bit low and make me look negative canthal tilt, also one is slightly lower than the other which gives asymmetry.
- Improve under eye support. For this i dont think i know all the options with pros and cons.
- Bichectomy also known as buccal fat removal. My face feels "sharper" and not bloated since bimax i think bichectomy would be the cherry on top.
- Custom Jaw Wraparound (some day depending on price) for 10/10 jaw. I feel now its maybe 7.5/10 Would like just a bit more size overwall, wider and good gonial angle

I was wondering if i can do buccal fat removal and use that removed fat to have it inserted on the under eye area?

enjoy easter :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Buccal fat is a deeper layer of fat. It can’t be used for lipo filling.

You can have stomach fat inserted tho. Or any form of superior fat that can be liposuctioned. Stomach is the best option as most people have a little tire around their belly to use

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5799
Buccal fat is a deeper layer of fat. It can’t be used for lipo filling.

You can have stomach fat inserted tho. Or any form of superior fat that can be liposuctioned. Stomach is the best option as most people have a little tire around their belly to use

Oh damn... Well, thanks ;)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Does buccal fat removal lead to a cruella deville look later in life or people just trying to scare me?

• JFL
Reactions: 2d v2
Does buccal fat removal lead to a cruella deville look later in life or people just trying to scare me?
that might be bad for foids but I doubt that's bad for males. For males the leaner the face the better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
that might be bad for foids but I doubt that's bad for males. For males the leaner the face the better
I agree that is why I want to do it but stupid fucks keep saying “once you are 28 your face will be gaunt as fuck” so idk maybe wait

I agree that is why I want to do it but stupid fucks keep saying “once you are 28 your face will be gaunt as fuck” so idk maybe wait
only females criticise this surgery, have u ever seen a negative comment on it from a male? Gaunt girls do look bad, but guys with extremely look faces mostly look good, unless they're boneless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and TurkishAscender
only females criticise this surgery, have u ever seen a negative comment on it from a male? Gaunt girls do look bad, but guys with extremely look faces mostly look good, unless they're boneless
@Korea was highly against buccal fat though

even 50 year old trt men whove gotten it have that look already

Buccal fat removal is a supplemental prodcedure one should get alongside IMDO and cheekbone implants

Maximizing angularity. A lot of the jaw implant afters look bloated mainly due to swelling but also bc of high buccal fat that round faces are generally adapted to.

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo, Deleted member and AscendingHero
My bimax was pretty good but i feel my eye area has gone a bit worse. Or maybe before i focused too much on the jaw.
Why do you think your eye area has gotten a bit worse?
Do you think that advancement of the maxilla brings focus to the lack of zygos projection that was always there but not so noticible before?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: needjawsurgery
infraorbital rim implants for under the eyes

buccal fat removal good

no buccal fat is not for under eye injection because it is more globular fat or even similar to a pannus. It is not the type of fat for facial fat injection to that area, it is better to use some fat from the belly. Only a tiny amount is needed and can be manually harvested through a poke incision in the bellybutton

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5799
Why do you think your eye area has gotten a bit worse?
Do you think that advancement of the maxilla brings focus to the lack of zygos projection that was always there but not so noticible before?

Looks like that. I have residual swelling too that mind be deceiving me or amplifying the problem at least temporally. I feel my eye area was left behind so to speak.

Someone suggested in the past that bimax could cause what you say.

Barely half year has passed so the final result is not there still, but it worries me a bit.

Buccal fat removal is a supplemental prodcedure one should get alongside IMDO and cheekbone implants

Maximizing angularity. A lot of the jaw implant afters look bloated mainly due to swelling but also bc of high buccal fat that round faces are generally adapted to

I dont like the shape of this guy (i think its too much) but i like how SHARP it looks, like he could cut something with his jaw

How to end up looking that sharp and not roundish/bloated? It depends on material?

Surgeon i would choose uses PEEK

Last edited:
How to end up looking that sharp and not roundish/bloated?

Surgeon i would choose uses PEEK

help pls

Anyways, theres a few more things i would do in the future, in this order:

- Lower eyelid retraction. My lower eyelids are a a bit low and make me look negative canthal tilt, also one is slightly lower than the other which gives asymmetry.
- Improve under eye support. For this i dont think i know all the options with pros and cons.
- Bichectomy also known as buccal fat removal. My face feels "sharper" and not bloated since bimax i think bichectomy would be the cherry on top.
- Custom Jaw Wraparound (some day depending on price) for 10/10 jaw. I feel now its maybe 7.5/10 Would like just a bit more size overwall, wider and good gonial angle

I was wondering if i can do buccal fat removal and use that removed fat to have it inserted on the under eye area?

enjoy easter :feelsautistic:
Chewing can fix this