[SRS] WHY TF CANT I GET HOLLOW CHEEKS?????? [Pics included]

D

Deleted member 19103

Mᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
C98489D1 CB76 4EE9 9E18 DEBDC18597D3

4CCB12D3 6CA2 4503 A41E 6A3993E84E49
0588A3AB 3BA8 4E76 9D26 2A25713635A5

Im at about 10% bodyfat at this point. Im near shredded, but I cant ever seem to get solid hollows. im confused because I thought its all about forward growth: my forward growth is top tier:
837830A1 7E7C 47FD AE89 1C65F9D0D8B1

Yet the more my face grows forward =\= hollow cheeks

these are some of my best photos especially the second one aswell keep that in mind sometimes i look like a straight bag of water.

sometimes i look like this:
38FD5E45 17FC 477F 8A4E B6F600607273

JFL ^ whats this shit

whats stopping me from getting striking hollows srs? im thinking my zygos arent wide enough, but my intermolar width is 50+ mm and I havent measured in months, so its prolly wider now. WTF??:hnghn:

Ive tried everything the past year and its starting to piss me off, its literally the only thing I need then Im done looksmaxxing.
thoughts? even my recessed dad has hollows/cheek lines:rage:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16456, Deleted member 19896 and Kristin
FFS bump

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16456
Mooh hollow cheeks

• Ugh..
Lightning?

• Ugh..
Lightning?
i posted pics in different lighting. i dont have it in any. im trying to get the dove tail/ ogee curve down to my chin. im starting to think my chin is fucked

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16456 and Wallenberg
some say you cannot get hollow cheeks with wide palate but i've seen many people with hollow cheeks with wide palate also could be you genetically store heck ton of buccal fat.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16456 and Deleted member 19103
Because your soft tissue/ lips dominate your lower third

• Ugh..
Main reason is that your cheekbones are low set, meaning less area for the skin to stretch over to create hollow cheeks

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16456, Kroker, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
Main reason is that your cheekbones are low set, meaning less area for the skin to stretch over to create hollow cheeks
True, how are there people like depp with low set hollow cheeks though?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16456 and justadude
some say you cannot get hollow cheeks with wide palate but i've seen many people with hollow cheeks with wide palate also could be you genetically store heck ton of buccal fat.
Im thinking maybe its the bodyfat, but I went from 15-10% and the improvement was underwhelming

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16456 and Asteroidzz
Same bro wtf

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Well you're black and lips are covering your face

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 16456, JawMogger and 2 others
True, how are there people like depp with low set hollow cheeks though?
His are a bit higher than yours and are more projected . But tbh it's much harder to get hollow cheeks without having high cheekbones. Also your buccal fat area seems pretty thick, I wouldn't have guessed that you're 10% based off these pics

• Ugh..
  • +1
His are a bit higher than yours and are more projected . But tbh it's much harder to get hollow cheeks without having high cheekbones. Also your buccal fat area seems pretty thick, I wouldn't have guessed that you're 10% based off these pics
Ik, and the skin in my face is thick aswell, brutal for my low set cheekbones. Fuck

• +1
  • Ugh..
How tf does this guy have hollow cheeks though?
Screenshot 20220626 014205

For me when my massetters get wider it just bloats my face. Is it his gonion?

• +1
  • Ugh..
We know that the ogee curve is one like an S on each cheek, there are 2 types of hollows in the cheeks, first those that are by a developed masseter that produce a shadow with shapes of "/ \", from the gonions to the tip of his cheekbones, and then continues along the top of the "S" "\ /", you only see the top, it's not that you have bad cheekbones, your cheekbones are decent to have hollow cheeks with that percentage of fat. The problem is that you have a lot of buccal fat, naturally if you are already over 20 (remember that there are those who have late puberty). I would say that it is a racial gene, I notice it in the thickness of his philtrum, which makes him have an excellent maxillary development forward but condemns him with a lot of buccal fat and thickness of soft tissues in the face. In itself, the only disgustingly good benefit of this, is that when you are older your "droopy face" wrinkles will arrive much later than other people who age, I would tell you to smoke (not really, but the information is not enough). Smoking reduces the blood supply to the vessels of the face, causing less buccinator musculature and less facial fat on the cheeks but shit it's not worth it, get a bichectomy with a good doctor and make sure you don't go to extremes (remember at least you have shadows on your cheekbones, seriously don't go to the extreme if you take a bichectomy)

• Ugh..
  • +1
Mainly the low set cheekbones I think as someone in this thread pointed out but your definition is not bad

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16456, Wallenberg, Deleted member 19103 and 1 other person
And fuck those who are telling you that you don't have cheekbones, the hollows of the face have a whole structure, it's not as simple as "muh muh big cheekbones = hollow cheeks" but shit, think about something serious, many times the problems to the thyroid they usually cause "fat face" literally locates fat on your face, I don't know if I could see acne but if you are with 10% fat and you have acne, damn you would already have 2 symptoms and a reason to go to the doctor, the second it could be that you have fluid retention, which is another of the reasons for the "fat face", finally, with 10% body fat you should already start to mark the veins in the abdomen, you are sure that you are in a 10%?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Don’t stress for hollows it’s not a big deal anyways. Even gl actors don’t really have them save for a few guys

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fogdart, Prince88, Deleted member 16456 and 2 others
We know that the ogee curve is one like an S on each cheek, there are 2 types of hollows in the cheeks, first those that are by a developed masseter that produce a shadow with shapes of "/ \", from the gonions to the tip of his cheekbones, and then continues along the top of the "S" "\ /", you only see the top, it's not that you have bad cheekbones, your cheekbones are decent to have hollow cheeks with that percentage of fat. The problem is that you have a lot of buccal fat, naturally if you are already over 20 (remember that there are those who have late puberty). I would say that it is a racial gene, I notice it in the thickness of his philtrum, which makes him have an excellent maxillary development forward but condemns him with a lot of buccal fat and thickness of soft tissues in the face. In itself, the only disgustingly good benefit of this, is that when you are older your "droopy face" wrinkles will arrive much later than other people who age, I would tell you to smoke (not really, but the information is not enough). Smoking reduces the blood supply to the vessels of the face, causing less buccinator musculature and less facial fat on the cheeks but shit it's not worth it, get a bichectomy with a good doctor and make sure you don't go to extremes (remember at least you have shadows on your cheekbones, seriously don't go to the extreme if you take a bichectomy)
Omw to my local gas station now

• Ugh..
And fuck those who are telling you that you don't have cheekbones, the hollows of the face have a whole structure, it's not as simple as "muh muh big cheekbones = hollow cheeks" but shit, think about something serious, many times the problems to the thyroid they usually cause "fat face" literally locates fat on your face, I don't know if I could see acne but if you are with 10% fat and you have acne, damn you would already have 2 symptoms and a reason to go to the doctor, the second it could be that you have fluid retention, which is another of the reasons for the "fat face", finally, with 10% body fat you should already start to mark the veins in the abdomen, you are sure that you are in a 10%?
Probably 12% at most but i generally dont store fat in my mid section either way so its hard to tell my true percentage

• Ugh..
Probablemente un 12% como máximo, pero generalmente no almaceno grasa en mi sección media de ninguna manera, por lo que es difícil saber cuál es mi porcentaje real.
Maybe, just maybe, you're at 16%. It is really difficult to know body fat. In the same way, I would recommend that you try to consult with a nutritionist to see your real body fat percentage, in all these forums I often see the problem that people think they are in the wrong percentage of body fat.

• Ugh..
Maybe, just maybe, you're at 16%. It is really difficult to know body fat. In the same way, I would recommend that you try to consult with a nutritionist to see your real body fat percentage, in all these forums I often see the problem that people think they are in the wrong percentage of body fat.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Combination of avg Proganthic jaws n wide palate and chin position with that lip size all contribute to this. I don't think this can be circumvented unless buccal fat removal or chin wing

• Ugh..
Combination of avg Proganthic jaws n wide palate and chin position with that lip size all contribute to this. I don't think this can be circumvented unless buccal fat removal or chin wing
lip size isnt that accurate in these selfies, because lense distortion. I think it has something to do with my lower jaw honestly. My lower palate hasnt caught up to the upper because of the rappid expansion causing a deep overbite so because of that my chin is stuck back causing me to have to jut my jaw which is what im used to to now. so my chin isn’t properly developed forward is my theory

• Ugh..
My cheekbones are low set and i have hollow cheeks at like 20% bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19103
Hollow cheeks are cope. Most people with lean faces can fraud hollow cheeks in good lighting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19103
You’d need bimaxillary potrusion surgery, a more prominent chin, zygos, and outward gonions.

View attachment 1752046
View attachment 1752044View attachment 1752045

Im at about 10% bodyfat at this point. Im near shredded, but I cant ever seem to get solid hollows. im confused because I thought its all about forward growth: my forward growth is top tier:View attachment 1752047

these are some of my best photos especially the second one aswell keep that in mind sometimes i look like a straight bag of water.

View attachment 1752058
JFL ^ whats this shit

whats stopping me from getting striking hollows srs? im thinking my zygos arent wide enough, but my intermolar width is 50+ mm and I havent measured in months, so its prolly wider now. WTF??:hnghn:

Ive tried everything the past year and its starting to piss me off, its literally the only thing I need then Im done looksmaxxing.
Overgrown masetter muscles.

You’d need bimaxillary potrusion surgery, a more prominent chin, zygos, and outward gonions.
You really dont know what you're talking about if you just recommend me bimaxilllary protrusion surgery. The rest I agree with.

everyone in this thread is wrong. it’s because of your cheekbone shape and mandible. You said your palate width was 50+mm? that would definitely contribute.

You shouldn’t worry though, hollow cheeks aren’t everything, you have great facial structure. Similar to african tribesmen

33C723D5 9BE6 4722 8628 EFBB475CE5CD

View attachment 1752046
View attachment 1752044View attachment 1752045

Im at about 10% bodyfat at this point. Im near shredded, but I cant ever seem to get solid hollows. im confused because I thought its all about forward growth: my forward growth is top tier:View attachment 1752047

View attachment 1752058
JFL ^ whats this shit

Since it’s over that’s why

Narrower palates allow for the dove tail, I have a narrower palate and have dove tail

You have wide palate so it's less likely
Tbh I still think you look great so nothing to worry about