SSRI's saved me

visideous

visideous

IGetNoBitches
Joined
Oct 4, 2026
Posts
78
Reputation
68
I used to be pretty depressed and anxious, and I am still a pretty reserved person, but I started taking Sertraline (Zoloft).
I started with 25mg and bumped it up to 50mg and it's made it so much easier to talk to chicks and I am not really that depressed anymore.
Some downsides I experience tho are really sweaty fucking hands; like, I am always sweating, and I always feel super warm.
I can't smoke weed anymore, I get drunk fast asf now (which can also be an upside), and the hangxiety is awful.
But overall it made shit a little better.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pskne and GoyLite
raw meat and forget
 

Attachments

  • 6944390_5944516_tales.mp4
    1.8 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: visideous
Cool. I was wondering if they'd lower inhib
 
Cool. I was wondering if they'd lower inhib
They definitely do but take them at ur own risk; I heard the withdrawals are awful. And everyone responds to the meds differently.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pskne
They definitely do but take them at ur own risk; I heard the withdrawals are awful. And everyone responds to the meds differently.
yeah it's not the first option on my list lol
 

Similar threads

favsub5
Replies
7
Views
75
Kayobee
Kayobee
ItsSoGymMaxx
Replies
33
Views
227
maxxxedoutloouks
maxxxedoutloouks
monkeybeast_titan
Replies
5
Views
67
sentientblockz
sentientblockz
jotunnr
Replies
3
Views
80
samthechud
samthechud
elderpuff
Replies
7
Views
60
elderpuff
elderpuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top