St. BlackOpsIICel (Captain Morgan Lahaye) Is 100% BoyMaxxed

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
I think it's really cute how his facebook is filled with pictures of his waifu (Lighting (from Final Fantasy) and his posts are all about his favorite videogames.

Of course he is not BoyMaxxed on the outside, but definitely on the inside.

He has the fun loving, free spirited personality of a little boy.

If I went on some other people's facebooks I would probably see a lot of "F*** TRUMP" and "Dat ass tho" but on his profile it's how much he loves his waifu and the videogames he's playing now.

He is kind of BoyMaxxed on the outside because he has to be around my age now but still looks like a kid (albeit a very ugly kid).

He's still kept his innocence despite being the truest of cels and for that I'm impressed.

Happy12

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Arkantos, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Soymaxxed*

• +1
Reactions: GAY, dogtown, Falimcel and 6 others
Boymaxing is LEGIT.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Zesto
Soymaxxed*
I think it's really cute how his facebook is filled with pictures of his waifu (Lighting (from Final Fantasy) and his posts are all about his favorite videogames.

Of course he is not BoyMaxxed on the outside, but definitely on the inside.

He has the fun loving, free spirited personality of a little boy.

If I went on some other people's facebooks I would probably see a lot of "F*** TRUMP" and "Dat ass tho" but on his profile it's how much he loves his waifu and the videogames he's playing now.

He is kind of BoyMaxxed on the outside because he has to be around my age now but still looks like a kid (albeit a very ugly kid).

He's still kept his innocence despite being the truest of cels and for that I'm impressed.

View attachment 3167
Did you just assume their gender? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Consequently still isn't getting laid...imagine that

• +1
Reactions: GAY, dogtown and Never_Began
How old are you? He's in his late 20s, I believe he's between 27-29.

i hate you

boymaxxing is just a meme at this point tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: dogtown