ST HAMMUDI EMOTIONAL LAST MESSAGE (BRUTAL)

jinnu

jinnu

FROM BLACK PILL SYRIA

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: twojei, TechnoBoss, futureashtray and 3 others
made me shed a tear tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, jinnu and Lulleko
Rip hamudi, who lost his life in the heroic october 7th suicide bombing

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and jinnu
Why do you guys think he's doing right now? like right at this micro-instant.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
ermm what happened to this guy?!

Someone make an a sad edit of him with scm/duster playing pls i beg cause I already tried and couldn’t post it here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, deadstock and jinnu
Rip hamudi, who lost his life in the heroic october 7th suicide bombing
TRULY A GREAT LOSS HIS TEACHINGS WILL BE STUDIED BY BLACKPILL PHILOSOPHERS FOR CENTURIES 🙏🙏

ermm what happened to this guy?!
He just disappeared but I assume He committed suicide “i will join baraka” in a video he once said

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jinnu and cavy
I hope he didnt
He most likely did. The guy was pretty much suffering everyday because he was a brown guy living in hypergamous superficial germany and was literally experiencing blackpills everyday in his life. And the video of him in his car he was just crying at the end. It was just too much for the poor guy and i hope he is resting in eternal peace if he has left this dysgenic earth. God will give him a better life and he will not be in anymore pain 🖤

• So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium, TechnoBoss and jinnu
What does baraka mean
An autistic incel who committed suicide by setting himself on fire. May he also rest peacefully in heaven 🕊️

• So Sad
Reactions: jinnu
He most likely did. The guy was pretty much suffering everyday because he was a brown guy living in hypergamous superficial germany and was literally experiencing blackpills everyday in his life. And the video of him in his car he was just crying at the end. It was just too much for the poor guy and i hope he is resting in eternal peace if he has left this dysgenic earth. God will give him a better life and he will not be in anymore pain 🖤
IMG 20240513 142710

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and plukee
May Allah have mercy upon him Ameen
Hamudi will get 72 houris IN SHA ALLAH
Wallahi akhi. He was no muslim I believe he rejected islam and that’s probably why he moved to germany to begin with.

• Hmm...
I'm sure he didn't even try to lose weight, he looked very swollen. lookmaxer profile, I want a girlfriend or receive female attention without doing anything, not even being thin and a good haircut, it's over for the legion of schizoids who live in this psychiatric hospital

I'm sure he didn't even try to lose weight, he looked very swollen. lookmaxer profile, I want a girlfriend or receive female attention without doing anything, not even being thin and a good haircut, it's over for the legion of schizoids who live in this psychiatric hospital
Unironically he could have got a wife back in syria
Dudes that looked worse than him get married + hamudi was moneymaxxed

BUT THE PROBLEM IS: I CAN'T GET LAID!

• So Sad