staceylite-stacey match

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
I got a match about a week ago, really hot girl from singapore who recently moved to scandinavia.
She took initiative to start talking on whatsapp instead so she gave me her number. We've been talking about a lot of random stuff and she seems way more into me than any match i've had before because she's interested and asks questions etc and texts first when the convos died, and she even gets lowkey annoyed if i'm slow to respond.

I wanna ask her out but i hear SEA women are more conservative so i wonder if it's too early?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and thecel
Just ask her out don't wait.

SEA women are not more conservative either, especially if you're white jfl.

Just ask her out don't wait.

SEA women are not more conservative either, especially if you're white jfl.
Yeah but she's from singapore , not third world SEA, with a high status job.
I asked her out today but she said she needs to get to know me better first, so now i just have to keep texting her for a while i guess. just hope i'm not wasting my time. She's really gl tho ngl and it's not like i have any better prospects.

stop texting, its for beta cucks.

Ask her immediately to go out. Girls are low inhib af in regards to meeting guys they are interested in. If she comes up with any excuse, you know she's just using you for validation or trying to scam you down the line JFL.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I always ask them out after 3-5 messages works pretty well

Asking a girl out depends on your face. Do you have a nice face bro? If yes, then you should’ve asked her out by now

Asking a girl out depends on your face. Do you have a nice face bro? If yes, then you should’ve asked her out by now
I already did ask her out bro.

I'm at least a 5 and below 8. GIrls describe me as adorable.

I already did ask her out bro.

I'm at least a 5 and below 8. GIrls describe me as adorable.
I remember you stating you're a virgin in different thread. If you're between a 5-8 you should be getting lays bro

I remember you stating you're a virgin in different thread. If you're between a 5-8 you should be getting lays bro
I'm a statuscel and mentalcel bro, it's complicated. I get numbers without even trying and random JBs asking for my snap.

i sense some gold digging

I got a match about a week ago, really hot girl from singapore who recently moved to scandinavia.
She took initiative to start talking on whatsapp instead so she gave me her number. We've been talking about a lot of random stuff and she seems way more into me than any match i've had before because she's interested and asks questions etc and texts first when the convos died, and she even gets lowkey annoyed if i'm slow to respond.

I wanna ask her out but i hear SEA women are more conservative so i wonder if it's too early?
unlikely to be
>Asian
>Stacy

JFL the to dont go together, rare to see a noodlewhore at 6psl but whatever. OP stop being a cuck and make your move, have u learned nothing from this site. If you're average+ as a white talking to an asian foid, it literally does NOT matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
  • Woah
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
unlikely to be
>Asian
>Stacy

JFL the to dont go together, rare to see a noodlewhore at 6psl but whatever. OP stop being a cuck and make your move, have u learned nothing from this site. If you're average+ as a white talking to an asian foid, it literally does NOT matter
I mean stacy by asian standards, if you add the discrimination factor then she's of course lower. Gonna take her on a date soon whenever she feels ready.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I'm a statuscel and mentalcel bro, it's complicated. I get numbers without even trying and random JBs asking for my snap.
I don't know you but your problem probably just overthinking because u havent had sex yet.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
She's into investing aside from her high paying job, we talked about our investments and she showe me screenshots of her portfolio, she's absolutely stacked with cash.

Feels too good to be true, she's cute, rich and seems to like me a lot, she was feeling down about me not having contacted her for a few days lol.

• Woah
Reactions: AlexAP
She's into investing aside from her high paying job, we talked about our investments and she showe me screenshots of her portfolio, she's absolutely stacked with cash.

Feels too good to be true, she's cute, rich and seems to like me a lot, she was feeling down about me not having contacted her for a few days lol.
Have you met her?

Have you asked her out already?
Yeah once pretty early on, she said she doesn't know me well enough to go on a date yet.

Yeah once pretty early on, she said she doesn't know me well enough to go on a date yet.
Have you at least had a video chat with her? cause a lot of this is big time red flag

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Have you at least had a video chat with her? cause a lot of this is big time red flag
I can try asking, i know there's a lot of red flags. I would feel kinda insecure about it too because i look worse in video motion.

I can try asking, i know there's a lot of red flags. I would feel kinda insecure about it too because i look worse in video motion.
You gotta video chat bro otherwise you’re 100% having a conversation with some dude

You gotta video chat bro otherwise you’re 100% having a conversation with some dude
I just looked up her number, she said she was from singapore but the landcode in the number is hong kong JFL.

I just looked up her number, she said she was from singapore but the landcode in the number is hong kong JFL.
I don’t know enough about asians to know if there’s a reasonable explanation for that but you’re probably getting catfished by a gigachang

Yeah but she's from singapore , not third world SEA, with a high status job.
I asked her out today but she said she needs to get to know me better first, so now i just have to keep texting her for a while i guess. just hope i'm not wasting my time. She's really gl tho ngl and it's not like i have any better prospects.
Singapore and HK girls whitenworship more than the rest of SEA, because they can't tell a 2/10 JBW from a 8/10 JBW, the way third world SEA can.

Third world SEA are exposed to sexpats and to Hollywood, but HK and SIN whores are exposed to white normies in government and corporate world, most of whom are 3-4/10, so take their cues from that. You will be fine

Sounds like a catfish ngl.

Better to talk to people near you or people who agree to video chat.

Sounds like a catfish ngl.

Better to talk to people near you or people who agree to video chat.
I was talking to a barely legal JB on tinder for a few days, we were talking about anime because she also liked anime, but now a couple of days ago she just started ghosting, idk what i am doing wrong.