Stacy Actress/Model has an EXTREME kpop/kdrama obsession. She looks like Barbara Palvin + Taylor Hill morph.

sibience

sibience

Sphinx
Her name is Jesica Ahlberg. She is a model and actress and she looks like Barbara Palvin+Taylor Hill morph.

EVERY video on her Youtube is about kpop or kdrama or korean culture. SHE IS OBSESSED!

I will cope and say she is low tier becky after I just learned she has asian fetish :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Cheesyrumble, Xangsane and 6 others
Go back to aznidentity u chink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, overtier1011, zura and 7 others
farming gookcel views

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheReckons, gribsufer1, Deleted member 22918 and 3 others
Her name is Jesica Ahlberg. She is a model and actress and she looks like Barbara Palvin+Taylor Hill morph.
View attachment 2263521View attachment 2263533View attachment 2263536

EVERY video on her Youtube is about kpop or kdrama or korean culture. SHE IS OBSESSED!

View attachment 2263524
View attachment 2263525

View attachment 2263528

I will cope and say she is low tier becky after I just learned she has asian fetish :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Absolute cope. She's milking Kpop subhumans for money while being married to a white guy. Look at her white baby

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheReckons, gribsufer1 and sibience
She is mtb looks like some background whore you would see on Univision or Telemundo talkshow

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, BearBoy and sibience
iu

740full-jesica-ahlberg.jpg

Gosh!! Nice find!
I agree that she is looksmatched with them.

• +1
Reactions: sibience
She looks like Kaya Scodelario as well.

• +1
images

ogre becky

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheReckons, Sprinkles and sibience
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Nina Power and BearBoy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, Amnesia and sibience
she does not look anything like Barbara Palvin

• JFL

View attachment 2263524
View attachment 2263525

View attachment 2263528

You won't like this tread

• JFL

looks recessed to deth tbh. this girl looks much better
irCCTtt.jpg

JcJoRYW.jpg
ytxbVHA.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Qazqa and sibience
she does not look anything like Barbara Palvin
She does though. Not like young Palvin because obviously the girl in my thread is kind of old. But palvin recently.

(Barbara palvin)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, sibience and Deleted member 1901
@Ekil73_YT You look better than this moon faced LTN, so I don't know why you are rotting needlessly.
Cutepill

I look like an autistic ogre

He’s probably taller and NT

• So Sad
Cutepill

But you don't look ogre tho that's the thing.

You mog him facially, yet act like you have the face of a burn victim.

I know you got a recessed chin, but that shit is fixable.

Stop rotting like this dude.

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, sibience and Deleted member 1901
But you don't ogre tho that's the thing.

You mog him facially, yet act like you have the face of a burn victim.

I know you got a recessed chin, but that shit is fixable.

Stop rotting like this dude.
Hapas are born to either rot or go ER, unfortunately.

• So Sad
@Ekil73_YT You look better than this moon faced LTN, so I don't know why you are rotting needlessly.
Cutepill

Idk why white stacies are betabuxxing for ricecels when there are much better looking asians in korea and china.

Social conditioning/media halo really has a huge impact and can even turn unattractive guys into datable guys.

Last edited:

View attachment 2263524
View attachment 2263525

View attachment 2263528

For me she is not that beautiful, above all in the third pic. There she looks like mtb

• JFL
farming gookcel views
Just like the white bollywood movie review channels and “are indians smarter than americans” channels

Comments “Omg, thank you for reviewing our shithole. I love India. Love from India 🇮🇳

• Hmm...
Just like the white bollywood movie review channels and “are indians smarter than americans” channels

Comments “Omg, thank you for reviewing our shithole. I love India. Love from India 🇮🇳
farming gookcel views

Most of her fans are females though, not asian guys. Her target audience isn't ricecels, and she also is doing this because she really likes it. She is a popular actress and model, there is no reason to do this if she wasn't obsessed with kpop culture.

She stills dreams about bbcs and is married to a cumskin cope post

• JFL
She stills dreams about bbcs and is married to a cumskin cope post

It's the asians that are cucking her husband.

She is going to live in korea in the future with her husband, why would she dream about blacks? People on this site really need to stop worshipping black cocks.

If she cheats it will be with an asian guy, and likely betabuxxing him with her husbands money.

It's the asians that are cucking her husband.

She is going to live in korea in the future with her husband, why would she dream about blacks? People on this site really need to stop worshipping black cocks.

If she cheats it will be with an asian guy, and likely betabuxxing him with her husbands money.
BBC posting is a obligation I will be lynched if I don’t spam bbc I don’t make the rules

• Ugh..
BBC posting is a obligation I will be lynched if I don’t spam bbc I don’t make the rules

This site is full of cucked homos.

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets

Nah, these kpoop channels don't even have a korean audience, let alone a korean male audience. Just read the comments for 2 seconds, it's all just female korean/japanese culture fans fangirling together as a community

• +1
Most of her fans are females though, not asian guys. Her target audience isn't ricecels, and she also is doing this because she really likes it. She is a popular actress and model, there is no reason to do this if she wasn't obsessed with kpop culture.
Ok bro...

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back