Why are East Asian features so taxed in Men but not Women

Do you think that a good looking East Asian is taxed far more then attractive MENA/currries/latinos

• Yes

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • No

Votes: 21 47.7%

• Total voters
COPE AVG ASIAN DOESN'T GIVE FK ABOUT EYELID AND CAN'T AFFORD SURGERY.

South Koreans do not merely brood about their physiognomy. They put their money where their mouths—and eyes and noses—used to be. By some estimates, the country has the highest rate of plastic surgery per capita in the world. (Brazil, if you want the title you’re going to have to lift a few more rear ends.) The United States has sagged to No. 6, though we still have the greatest total number of procedures. It has been estimated that between one-fifth and one-third of women in Seoul have gone under the knife, and one poll reported by the BBC puts the figure at fifty per cent or higher for women in their twenties. Men, by one account, make up fifteen per cent of the market, including a former President of the country, who underwent double-eyelid surgery while in office. Statistics in this field are iffy because the industry is not regulated and there are no official records, but we’ll get to that in a grimmer paragraph.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
well maybe yes. cos an asian has to be top tier to get a white woman

which proves the superiority of white men and inferiority of asian men

but no, cos any male with asian blood is seen as unattractive. even look at @Jacob Hate

niggas 6'4 hapa and still an incel lol
Cope more. Average gooks are in high demand and short supply throughout the west with zoomer foids.
Nice , does good on tiktok, but I just don't see the real life appeal.I feel its easy to just virtue signal and say that , but idk.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ON DELUSIONAL ARE U? He has thousands of young foids Dming him. What kinda cope is this? He looks the same irl. He's not kpoopmaxxer who wearing makeup lmao.

South Koreans do not merely brood about their physiognomy. They put their money where their mouths—and eyes and noses—used to be. By some estimates, the country has the highest rate of plastic surgery per capita in the world. (Brazil, if you want the title you’re going to have to lift a few more rear ends.) The United States has sagged to No. 6, though we still have the greatest total number of procedures. It has been estimated that between one-fifth and one-third of women in Seoul have gone under the knife, and one poll reported by the BBC puts the figure at fifty per cent or higher for women in their twenties. Men, by one account, make up fifteen per cent of the market, including a former President of the country, who underwent double-eyelid surgery while in office. Statistics in this field are iffy because the industry is not regulated and there are no official records, but we’ll get to that in a grimmer paragraph.
Mostly women

true. anyone who denies this is coping. zoomed asian girls LOVE asian guys. really its the millennial women caught up in securing a rich white cuck bf
I agree that JB appeal mogs the fuck out of some old roasties thoughts. Also interesting to see French foids and russian foids commenting a lot, so perhaps its a america /anglo centric thing , what do you think

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
They get nuked on tinder but behavior is a big falio like for curries. But again my point is like what @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos when you factor in behavior they still get ruthlessly taxed esp online which is what I'm trying to figure out . Like you adjust for behavior, social circle, etc and the eyes just seem too ea falio , akin to the very dark skin on abos and curries and some blacks( which is why skin lightening is a must ), but blacks can get away with darker skin then curries and abos due to bbc halo , while abs and curries need to lighten.
which is why ethnics should focus on in real life approaches but in general men get taxed heavy in online dating. majority of any race of men will struggle on tinder

• +1

Change looksmax.org to SouthKorea.org . So the average Korean Is hyper plastic maxed. That is brutal as you might think your fucking some cute bitch but is a true subhuman after all those surgeries and make up. Its over for Korea maxxers.

a5f05d6c4be5f1bda4b97f5e432d36d2--korean-plastic-surgery-korean-surgery.jpg

surgery_storysize_650_042514064603.jpg

1415743216700_wps_111_Pic_shows_Liu_Yi_is_a_25_.jpg

How can Korean bitches even be considered intrinsically hot if their getting all these surgery maxxes. Props to them for reaping the befits but their not by any means naturally attractive then if they have to resort to these surgeries.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, Cheesyrumble and John124
I agree that JB appeal mogs the fuck out of some old roasties thoughts. Also interesting to see French foids and russian foids commenting a lot, so perhaps its a america /anglo centric thing , what do you think
This is why I'm sick of the gook slander. U can talk all the shit u want about the past. But zoomer gooks have huge appeal right now especially outside of the anglosphere.

Change looksmax.org to SouthKorea.org . So the average Korean Is hyper plastic maxed. That is brutal as you might think your fucking some cute bitch but is a true subhuman after all those surgeries and make up. Its over for Korea maxxers.

How can Korean bitches even be considered intrinsically hot if their getting all these surgery maxxes. Props to them for reaping the befits but their not by any means naturally attractive then if they have to resort to these surgeries.
we tend to underestimate how ugly the average asian woman is. we’re used to seeing only the cream of the crop and think that represents most of them.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, ChiraqJihad, John124 and 1 other person
being a slightly above average asian dude is a different ball game in 2022. lots of more options compared to previous generations. white woman x asian man will become noticeably more popular this decade

• +1
which is why ethnics should focus on in real life approaches but in general men get taxed heavy in online dating. majority of any race of men will struggle on tinder
Non whites who are attractive can benefit from tinder maxxing in Eastern Europe, russia, and scandanian countries for white foids
Blacks get the bonus of Australia, Sweden, and New Zealand as their no blacks their so exotic halo.

I would Be curious to see yubo and wizz and tinder experiments with a East Asian male model to see zoomer appeal . Cause tik tok comments are on eating, I wanna see how foids respond to getting fucked request . Location can be maxed also if possible

And yea OLD is dead for the most part. Niko69 does pretty well in Denmark tho. Some white slayers in the uk and here are still fucking but it seems their hot lays were from a while ago while now its just mtb

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Non whites who are attractive can benefit from tinder maxxing in Eastern Europe, russia, and scandanian countries for white foids
Blacks get the bonus of Australia, Sweden, and New Zealand as their no blacks their so exotic halo.

I would Be curious to see yubo and wizz and tinder experiments with a East Asian male model to see zoomer appeal . Cause tik tok comments are on eating, I wanna see how foids respond to getting fucked request . Location can be maxed also if possible

And yea OLD is dead for the most part. Niko69 does pretty well in Denmark tho. Some white slayers in the uk and here are still fucking but it seems their hot lays were from a while ago while now its just mtb
what languages is she speaking? He's a little too prettyboy for my tastes but he gets the job done.

being a slightly above average asian dude is a different ball game in 2022. lots of more options compared to previous generations. white woman x asian man will become noticeably more popular this decade
well some tinder and yubo/wizz experiments should be done. Tiktok comments alone are not indicative . I want to see some k pop looking dude request to fuck some foid on tinder or any of the apps mentioned and if their is great success then it proves everything wrong.

well some tinder and yubo/wizz experiments should be done. Tiktok comments alone are not indicative . I want to see some k pop looking dude request to fuck some foid on tinder or any of the apps mentioned and if their is great success then it proves everything wrong.
I TAG YOU LATER.

• +1
I TAG YOU LATER.
Would be a good thread. @ChadpreetMaxxer - maybe you could do also some tinder experiments with a good looking mena and curry and East Asian as part of your studies posted . Use Poland as location and a wasp white as the control no tan just typical good looking white .

Part of it is because bonestructure. Their bones look like what you would see after 200 sessions of bonesmashing

• JFL
Part of it is because bonestructure. Their bones look like what you would see after 200 sessions of bonesmashing
You can tell if it's a Asian even if they wear sunglasses by how flat the maxilla is.

• JFL
Reactions: Kylo
It's only taxed in the west

In Asia 99 % of men have beautiful girlfriends and a lot of them are repulsed by white women.

It's better for asian men to stay in asia

• +1
Can someone explain why East Asian men, and East Asian features are so taxed even in good looking East Asians.

It seems that compared to good looking MENAs, and the curries that look like them to a decent degree , latinos and lighter skinned don't face the same general issues as good looking East Asian that seems to get taxed way more.

It just seems that some girls would straight up refuse to be with a man with asian eyes.

But men on the other hand don't care about easy asian eyes, and if anything it seems to result more in yellow fever. So how come men in general don't tax East Asian women and their eyes, but females hate it so much?

Out of 6 months I've been matched with 30 people who ALL are into Korean culture. Some are incredibly attractive but our personalities never match. Some are incredibly overweight but also our interests never match. I

Brutal that in 6 months of swiping the majority of matches were fat bitches into k pop culture. JFL .

So here are some pics for reference. And inb4 the average Arab and curry and hispanic doesn't look like this , yes obviously these are top tier men the curries the Arabs and the latinos, not representative of the population obviously .

Anyways, why are east asian men taxed so hard, but East Asian features in women are not taxed and in fact in some cases a halo as confirmed by jungle fever? Or do you think its not a case and their just settling down with East Asians cause can't get white foiids

I think the very famine look of East Asians works well in females, but not in men. Perhaps the hyper feminized look in men is akin to the opposite of the overly masculinized look in black females ( which works very well for the blacks who look thus hyper masculine ) . What do you guys think

Or the super blackpill, that along with the overly feminine look, the East Asian eyes would be taxed ruthlessly even if it was in a white skull.
This seems to be the case on the Reddits for tapas and asian identity where HAPA men consistently complain about their shitty dating success despite some of them having white skulls, and their only tax is their east asian looking eyes. So why is white women so repulsed by the East Asian eyes ? Is it just too different for them as the jbw pill is about looking white and other non white races can represent those features in some ways while adding the exotic flavor, while blacks because of their eyes still being relatively same to whites are able to pull, and the other black features create a halo for them along with their frame and overall masculine look?

Arabs

Curries

68643aae7b716f6106ef5ed500f05a9d.jpg

1-41.jpg

Farhad Shahnawaz.

a8df762627e7242970663d7e7f51d907--guy-hairstyles-indian.jpg

Source not found

Rohit-Khandelwal.jpg.webp

rohit khandelwal

Mexicans/South americans

15-world-cup-soccer-players-to-watch.jpg

James Rodriguez

images

Radamel Falcao

East Asian people

Korean+Male+Model+Kim+Ji+Hoon+on+the+BeachMen%27s+Health+Magazine+002.jpg

DtQCq3oWoAAs8xV.jpg

5e9151a5ae6658fb6ee09946fdb2f3ab--sexy-asian-men-man-underwear.jpg

NNazeRBIMrp-9rV-QcWbGlCjOXiHFmMMaa9vEfL2btJBowbYGhGqgPHFjoz6aId2ux3-kE2-buPDbWbbYQ0Uhfrb2FLi6dhMB8s=w1200-h630-rj-pp-e365

Arabs
51262207c61b79c871c0ef4e9a1ac66d--brother-facial-hair.jpg

3a20a68456b82e78558e1dd15d69517e--arabian-knights-bedroom-eyes.jpg

8161606f82d443c3d3a7797cbcb97e51.jpg

Ops a curry detected

You nasty fuck

The examples you posted for asians are mid at best just kpop maxxed

You delusional indian fuck

Asians mog the living shit out of curries on average..

An attractive asian mogs the life out of a gl indian

Curries are literally bottom of the barrel race

Get it thru your fucking skullls cunts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, JBcollector and AscensionMan98
  • +1
I salute @Cheesyrumble for leading the vanguard of kpoop propagandists

• Love it
true. anyone who denies this is coping. zoomed asian girls LOVE asian guys. really its the millennial women caught up in securing a rich white cuck bf
asian women have always loved white men cos they're taller, whiter, blonde blue eyes, bigger cocks, etc..

and they always will. stop coping.

and asian men are richer than white men in america and they still didnt date them lol

also its statistically getting worse for asian men as theres less punishment for asian women dating a different race now

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and AscensionMan98
asian women have always loved white men cos they're taller, whiter, blonde blue eyes, bigger cocks, etc..

and they always will. stop coping.

and asian men are richer than white men in america and they still didnt date them lol

also its statistically getting worse for asian men as theres less punishment for asian women dating a different race now
this reeks of cope. do you see the average white guy with an asian woman? bald white manlet dicklets. there’s a whole stereotype around the type of white guys who go for asian women, and it tends to be true. just saying, it’s not for looks in most cases when you see wmaf…rather resources

this reeks of cope. do you see the average white guy with an asian woman? bald white manlet dicklets. there’s a whole stereotype around the type of white guys who go for asian women, and it tends to be true. just saying, it’s not for looks in most cases when you see wmaf…rather resources
if it was for resources, asian women would just date the richest men in america, asian men.

but they dont

also stop being a redpiller, its not about money

they(and all ethnicites of women) prefer the tallest, whitest, biggest dick, most handome men, who just happen to be..... white

• +1
if it was for resources, asian women would just date the richest men in america, asian men.
how often do asian american men go overseas in comparison to white men?

you don’t get it…it’s not as simple as looking at a graph and concluding "asian men are usually richest, therefore i will go after them" do you think the average asian woman knows that?

do you not understand white men have built a reputation over decades in asia as betabuxxing asian women, supplying drugs, hosting parties, and patronizing degenerate clubs?

they(and all ethnicites of women) prefer the tallest, whitest, biggest dick, most handome men, who just happen to be..... white
"s–she loves me for muh looks…not muh status. nonsense:feelswah:"

it’s time to let go of the cope, son…

Ops a curry detected

You nasty fuck

Triggered panfaced gook. And do the tinder experiments yourself . Oh the jimmys I rustled are good.

Triggered panfaced gook. And do the tinder experiments yourself . Oh the jimmys I rustled are good.
What race do i look to you

@ChadpreetMaxxer -You outta take care of this faggy gook @Makeyousit

What race do i look to you

Nigga pretending to be 50 different people . Silly troll. Read the post you silly gook. I said Asians can look good but your dumb gook ass can't read . I'm trying to help your cause but your little brain can't process shit

Nigga pretending to be 50 different people . Silly troll. Read the post you silly gook. I said Asians can look good but your dumb gook ass can't read . I'm trying to help your cause but your little brain can't process shit
Its actually me in the spoiler you retarded cunt

Im just self hating

Not really I'd say. I think its more about luck and finding a girl who's into men of your race than just being top x%. Many times the kind of couples people post here do not involve top 5% guys, not even close. And then people dismiss them by saying betabuxxing or she's cheating etc
Yea true within same race , interaccial harder for non whites to white foids unless top tier with good pheno.

Non dimorphic features
Low status in the west
Low inhib
Small dick stereotype

• +1
Non dimorphic features
Low status in the west
Low inhib
Small dick stereotype
You got cucked by asians didnt you?

everything u said was false, just cope from a cuck
@Cheesyrumble laugh at him

• +1
autistic writing style but I read it all and you are correct.

all other races, if the guy is GL he is taxed less than a GL GL riceman.

all I can think.is neotony?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and AscensionMan98
autistic writing style but I read it all and you are correct.

all other races, if the guy is GL he is taxed less than a GL GL riceman.

all I can think.is neotony?
Neotony is the most common reason sighted. I would be curious to see how a roided asian does, and some hapa. I just am saying this as the hapa seemed to do alright but not as good as some good looking lighter mena/curry/hispanic would when everything else is same.

Also isn't pretty boy= neotony to some degree. I feel its part of the reason for the k pop appeal but again the k pop celebs are all surgery maxed so it hardly counts, and someone did a post of the average Korean and legit out of some 50 students maybe 2 looked some semblance of that k pop star ( but the k pop star still mogged hard).

Neotony is the most common reason sighted. I would be curious to see how a roided asian does, and some hapa. I just am saying this as the hapa seemed to do alright but not as good as some good looking lighter mena/curry/hispanic would when everything else is same.

Also isn't pretty boy= neotony to some degree. I feel its part of the reason for the k pop appeal but again the k pop celebs are all surgery maxed so it hardly counts, and someone did a post of the average Korean and legit out of some 50 students maybe 2 looked some semblance of that k pop star ( but the k pop star still mogged hard).
kpop appeal is not really sexual though, despite how much people cope, it falls into 2 buckets.

1) 2-3/ 10 femcels lusting over them
2) beckies liking them cos of how cute they are and the image they Express of being nicer guys than the more masc.chads and.ogres that have wronged them IRL

as.for prettyboys it's a different kind of neotony, but I sort of get what u mean?

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 19294 and AscensionMan98
kpop appeal is not really sexual though, despite how much people cope, it falls into 2 buckets.

1) 2-3/ 10 femcels lusting over them
2) beckies liking them cos of how cute they are and the image they Express of being nicer guys than the more masc.chads and.ogres that have wronged them IRL

as.for prettyboys it's a different kind of neotony, but I sort of get what u mean?
Yea true. Only real way to find out my thoughts is to see how the Koreans would do with photoshopped western eyes , or even some good looking sand, indian or latino. See how big the difference is

vagene theory. women can't lose in any aspect as long as they have a working vagina.

• +1
Ops a curry detected

You nasty fuck

Chink women fuck Tamil guys in Singapore.

• JFL
@
JBcollector

@JBcollector @
blackckatt

@blackckatt

@lasacrko​

@​

finnarope

@finnarope

@
Blackgymmax

@Blackgymmax @
PrinceLuenLeoncur

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @
Ai Impact

@Ai Impact @
JawMogger

@JawMogger @
tyronelite

@tyronelite @
Piratecel

@Piratecel @
Skywalker

@Skywalker @S@SwoleChad69 @
defezman

@defezman @
Mako

@Mako @R@risque_dew @
rand anon

@rand anon @
Hottaco34

@Hottaco34 @
rocoveron007

@rocoveron007 @
Xangsane

@Xangsane @
the BULL

@the BULL @
The Bleach Pill

@The Bleach Pill @
Agendum

@Agendum @N@Nigga69 @
Aryan God

@Aryan God @
Zer0/∞

@Zer0/∞ @
Cheesyrumble

@Cheesyrumble @
Manchild

@Manchild @
SecularIslamist

@SecularIslamist @
Gladiator
@Gladiator @
forevergymcelling
@forevergymcelling

Thoughts boyos

• Love it
I think because asian people are one of the most different species in the world like nativ america, its a niche attraction, you can't compare with asian women, because men are thinking first with his dick before brain, women are a more thinking too reproduce with best compromise in their life, its why they are more attracted by hard feature than men, if you cross a mtb in the street with a big booty and boobs you will instinctively want fuuck her even is not your best compromise, women are thiking more far than men when is about reproduction, so is why asian struggling so much in app date.

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and AscensionMan98

Horrific

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: blackckatt and Deleted member 19294