Stacy caught me browsing Looksmax during class

Dont brainwash yourself with PSL this is literally just a massively elaborate meme anyone who takes this stuff serious is a genuine autist
i think its legit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and BigBoy
i wish i was blackpilled at 12 lol my entire world would have been comletely different
same bro,i wish.... magad at 12 i would have make so much changes....
today i would have been a legit 6 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
If you're legit 12 get the fuck off this site lmao. Go drink a capri sun or something loool

yeah go outside and ride your bike around and play football with your friends you psycho

im not lol

im pretty sure im older than u
Image result for andrew lincoln stare gif\

I'm 20

• So Sad
subhuman or below average ?
I've been called hot by guys and girls before but I'm asocial so this is basically my only outlet.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
fuark

im pretty sure im older than @lookserumaxeru

so close, yet so far
cry with me bro if i knew,my ramus would have been even better, so my mandible and my forward growth. instead of having a "good" lower third it would have been top tier...
hgh to become 6'4 like my father, and full softlookmaxing. fuark i was already a 5+ psl ... please let me come back
I've been called hot by guys and girls before but I'm asocial so this is basically my only outlet.
i'm sorry to hear that bro,i'm not subhuman either, but it is what it is.

so youre social but dont know how to socialize properly
cry with me bro if i knew,my ramus would have been even better, so my mandible and my forward growth. instead of having a "good" lower third it would have been top tier...
hgh to become 6'4 like my father, and full softlookmaxing. fuark i was already a 5+ psl ... please let me come back

i'm sorry to hear that bro,i'm not subhuman either, but it is what it is.
cope, youd be slightly better looking and taller

oh shit, thats so sad. 6'4" -> 5'11"

i woulda roped

• +1
Dude imagine that, she finds out about looksmax and next day she comes to you and then she say " why you browse that site? it's bad. I will help you with escaping from it.'' Then she touch your dick and kiss you nobody saw it. Cmon boy, come to the toilet i will blow you off.

cope, youd be slightly better looking and taller

oh shit, thats so sad. 6'4" -> 5'11"

i woulda roped
jfl, forward growth is everything.
just need 2 MM to have a top tier lower third.
yeah tragic bro tragic, and he mogs me even when i was lean by 1 PSL point

No I know how to socialize properly but I don't like doing it, hence the username.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and BigBoy
No I know how to socialize properly but I don't like doing it, hence the username.
same ngl but in my case, it's because it takes too much time/energy

true but you'r still below average
dont gotta prove it to you but iam defo above average in everything
iam only here for perfectionism

• +1
dont gotta prove it to you but iam defo above average in everything
iam only here for perfectionism
i'm kidding boy. everything even in humility ?

same ngl but in my case, it's because it takes too much time/energy
For sure. Do you ever feel like you don't want to get too close to other people? I like acquaintances to stay acquaintances. If the friendship goes further than that then I have to invest more time in other people than I'm comfortable with.

• Love it
i'm kidding boy. everything even in humility ?
iam done being humble as it will just be viewed as you being insecure of your own abilities

• +1
For sure. Do you ever feel like you don't want to get too close to other people? I like acquaintances to stay acquaintances. If the friendship goes further than that then I have to invest more time in other people than I'm comfortable with.
exactly...
getting too close will imply to me to use more energy than average for most of the time... 0 benefit...
iam done being humble as it will just be viewed as you being insecure of your own abilities
somehow, yes

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant
honestly you have to be as boastful as you can to eventually become low inhib dark triad slayer lmao

exactly...
getting too close will imply to me to use more energy than average for most of the time... 0 benefit...

somehow, yes
That's why I love shitposting on the internet so much, there's no real time or emotional obligation to any of it.

• +1
yes you are below avg in humility
nigga go play some xbox my bluepill adolescence was actually pretty fun in hindsight

t

rue

what is it ?

exactly. and it's way funnier than beeing careful of each word you say in IRL. It really drain my soul since i'm a sensitive guy, i can't be hypocritical and false 24/7
so dont

• +1
WHO GIVES A FUCK

IF A GIRL CAUGHT ME BROWSING I WOULD OWN UP TO IT AND EVEN TEACH HER ABOUT PSL CULTURE BECAUSE ITS INTERESTING AND FUNNY

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and BigBoy
WHO GIVES A FUCK

IF A GIRL CAUGHT ME BROWSING I WOULD OWN UP TO IT AND EVEN TEACH HER ABOUT PSL CULTURE BECAUSE ITS INTERESTING AND FUNNY
giphy.gif

• Hmm...
Reactions: xit
lol

• +1