stacy dentist tried to blue pill me

Oberyn

Oberyn

Remember beauty is inside <3
so i went to the dental office for my cbct scans dentist(stacylite but a bit old 30-35 i guess) was asking why do i need these scans etc. I told her for bimax. she looked at me some kind of delusional retard. She told me that just between you and me you are handsome, have beautiful eyes and smile ( smile pilled @Niko69 )
and then I told her are you free on Thursday we should grab a drink ( mirin ssri low inhib) she said I'm married jfl.

I told her if I was Maher it wouldn't matter, she was confused I was like I'm kidding.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, tournesol, Tallooksmaxxer and 18 others
Hit her up after the bimax and see her reaction

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Banderacell, Just4Beast and 3 others
say its for breathing issures

She told me that just between you and me you are handsome, have beautiful eyes and smile and then I told her are you free on Thursday we should grab a drink
mirin hard if true xd

Insane how blackpiller can have experience showing some women are loyal yet still believe they're all treacherous impulse driven animals.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
Insane how blackpiller can have experience showing some women are loyal yet still believe they're all treacherous impulse driven animals.
I'm at least 5-6 years younger than her and I look like 22-23 lol basically she thought I was a kid.

I'm at least 5-6 years younger than her and I look like 22-23 lol basically she thought I was a kid.
Damn son. Have u never acknowledged that a woman was physically attractive to u but u still would not fuck or date her for reasons beyond physical?

Damn son. Have u never acknowledged that a woman was physically attractive to u but u still would not fuck or date her for reasons beyond physical?
no, unless they are religious.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Women do this all the time

Omg you’re so handsome you don’t need it?

But would you date me?

Eh no not my type sorry!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gtuktm, Sigmamale, thereallegend and 4 others
giga larp :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
Bimaxes aren't strictly just for aesthetic purposes you know. Like straight up they have medical reasons as well. You could have jaw misalignment, impaired jaw function, relieve facial pain due to jaw abnormalities like TMJ, and Improve obstructive sleep apnea (I have all of these abnormalities btw).

Hmmmmmmmmm, I wonder why she went immediately for the aesthetic angle πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” it's almost as if she had your looks subconsciously on her mind already.... hmmm πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: gtuktm
Bimaxes aren't strictly just for aesthetic purposes you know. Like straight up they have medical reasons as well. You could have jaw misalignment, impaired jaw function, relieve facial pain due to jaw abnormalities like TMJ, (I have this actually), and Improve obstructive sleep apnea (I also have this).

Hmmmmmmmmm, I wonder why she went immediately for the aesthetic angle πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” it's almost as if she had your looks subconsciously on her mind, hmmm πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.

over for me.

season 1 mic drop GIF by National Geographic Channel

I guess I forgot to add it. I told her that I want to get bimax for aesthetic purposes. ramieri's referral says tmj tho lol

over for me.

season 1 mic drop GIF by National Geographic Channel

I guess I forgot to add it. I told her that I want to get bimax for aesthetic purposes.
Ok well then obviously if you say some stupid bullshit like that then bluepilled normie retards are going try to do their damndest to bring you back to the matrix. You should know that already. πŸ™„

Funny, I had a consultation with my eye surgeon once, about potentially getting ptosis surgery for my eyes, and he asked me what was the reason why I sought the surgery, and after I gave him my reasons, he was like, "ok first of all I just want to say that I think your very good looking", bruh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I literally laughed in his face and was like "doc if I was actually "very good looking", I wouldn't be here right now." πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• JFL
Reactions: gtuktm, Sigmamale, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 1 other person
Ok well then obviously if you say some stupid bullshit like that then bluepilled normie retards are going try to do their damndest to bring you back to the matrix. You should know that already. πŸ™„

Funny, I had a consultation with my eye surgeon once, about potentially getting ptosis surgery for my eyes, and he asked me what was the reason why I sought the surgery, and after I gave him my reasons, he was like, "ok first of all I just want to say that I think your very good looking", bruh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I literally laughed in his face and was like doc if I was actually "handsome", I wouldn't be here right now. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I just wanted to see their reaction. As long as you give them the money they will do the scan anyway. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: CFW432