Stacy fog battle

Who fogs

• Total voters
John Price
Commander of the Special Air Service (Best Special Forces of the world btw)
You Never played Modern Warfare games ?
d3zj7go5zobr1592342868558-jpg.1014807
View attachment 1014810View attachment 1014813
can't remember. I know him by them name of knife shaving dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Nenets are ancestors of @LondonVillie , Russians have nothing to Do with them
I’m not that nenets and most of them are mixed with Russians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 10913
Both BBC only

• +1
Both BBC only

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 5746
  • +1
Reactions: N1c, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 10987
Forrest nenets are a bit mixed with izhem komi. Tundra nenets are pure
Intressting i hadnt heard about forest nenets before. Reminds me of samis since their exist or existed forest samis and samis who lived more north

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 5746
Still has pigmentation jfl
View attachment 1014971
And that girl is very white for a nenet.
Typical nenet is more like
portrait-of-a-nenet-man-with-traditional-reindeer-fur-wear-yamalo-nenets-autonomous-okrug-russia-2D86GX8.jpg
Tundra nenet
p16075.jpg
Forest nenet
FInno Ugrics dont start to become depigmented/ Light colored until you get to Khanties, and even then theyre dark colored compared to Western and Central Europeans.
If i had to estimate coloring of Uralics from darkest to lightest, i'd say its
1.Nganasan
2.Tundra Nenets
3.Mansis
4.Khanties
5.Forest Nenets
6.Mountain Maris
7.Hungarians
8.Mellow Maris
9.Moksha Mordovians
10. Southern Udmurts (On pair with western and central europeans - excluding English and Scotts- pigmentation wise)
11. Besermyan Udmurts
12. Kostroma Maris (On pair with Slavic Eastern Europeans pigmentation wise)
13. Erzya Mordovians
14. Komi Permyaks & Izhem Komi (On pair with English and Scotts, and Balts and some Northern Russians pigmentation wise)
15. Komi Zyrians & Komi Udorians (On pair with Scandinavians pigmentation wise)
16. Vepsians and Sami (Lighter than Scandinavians but darker than Finns)
17. Baltic Finns and Estonians

Nenets are one of the most asiatic Uralics
Indeed. Only nganasan have more North Siberian ancestry than them. I believe its 66%

• +1
Reactions: N1c, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
portrait-of-a-nenet-man-with-traditional-reindeer-fur-wear-yamalo-nenets-autonomous-okrug-russia-2D86GX8.jpg
Tundra nenet
p16075.jpg
Forest nenet
FInno Ugrics dont start to become depigmented/ Light colored until you get to Khanties, and even then theyre dark colored compared to Western and Central Europeans.
1.Nganasan
2.Tundra Nenets
3.Mansis
4.Khanties
5.Forest Nenets
6.Mountain Maris
7.Hungarians
8.Mellow Maris
9.Moksha Mordovians
10. Southern Udmurts (On pair with western and central europeans - excluding English and Scotts- pigmentation wise)
11. Besermyan Udmurts
13. Erzya Mordovians
14. Komi Permyaks & Izhem Komi (On pair with English and Scotts, and Balts and some Northern Russians pigmentation wise)

Indeed. Only nganasan have more North Siberian ancestry than them. I believe its 66%

Look like Mike Tyson

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Man he is mixed. Ofcourse
From what he has told me he is 1/4 Italian, 1/4 Lithuanian Jewish, 1/4 Slavic Russian, 1/8 Kalmyk (Turkic group in southern russia), 1/8 Nenet
He looks almost fully asian though. Doesn't even really look hapa.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
From what he has told me he is 1/4 Italian, 1/4 Lithuanian Jewish, 1/4 Slavic Russian, 1/8 Kalmyk (Turkic group in southern russia), 1/8 Nenet
Its because he is fat
Fatness make you look asian

I know a nafri who look exactly like Londonvillie because he is fat

• JFL
Italian shouldve made him med looking. How come Asian is always the strongest phenotype?

• +1
  • +1
Tundra nenet
p16075.jpg
Forest nenet
1.Nganasan
2.Tundra Nenets
3.Mansis
4.Khanties
5.Forest Nenets
6.Mountain Maris
7.Hungarians
8.Mellow Maris
9.Moksha Mordovians
11. Besermyan Udmurts
13. Erzya Mordovians

I agree but i would place the samis a little higher up. Samis are dark compared to Baltic finns. The majority of samis maybe 50 to 60% have dark eyes including light brown and hazel. The stereotypical sami has darkbrown hair or black hair and brown eyes with a tan or yellowish skin like olive skin. Karelians differ a bit from the rest off the Baltic finns they have more "dark" people compared to the rest of the Baltic finns and is even sterotyped of being "dark" or having brown hair and eyes

• +1
I agree but i would place the samis a little higher up. Samis are dark compared to Baltic finns. The majority of samis maybe 50 to 60% have dark eyes including light brown and hazel. The stereotypical sami has darkbrown hair or black hair and brown eyes with a tan or yellowish skin like olive skin. Karelians differ a bit from the rest off the Baltic finns they have more "dark" people compared to the rest of the Baltic finns and is even sterotyped of being "dark" or having brown hair and eyes
I place Karelians on the same level as Baltic Finns.
Imo the darkness of Modern samis is greatly overstated, I think they are similar in pigmentation to vepsians of Karelia, Arkhangelsk Oblast, and Vologda Oblast.
There is no way Samis have 50-60% dark eyes, certainly not modern ones.
Samis:
Sa%CC%81mi-people-1.jpg
a8f79f7d3934900555098a15b7196d69--tribal-group-hunter-gatherer.jpg
3447.jpg
4684.jpg
(Lol)
Vepsians:
8a60226bc5dd54937f21483f366a2d08.jpg
veps32.jpg
1546123171_2696.jpg

Putin is 1/4 Vepsian (But he is not a good representation of Vepsian looks as he is also 1/4 Jewish and 1/2 Russian. Nowadays i think he looks rather northern but in his youth he looked like a blonde jew)

• +1
You'd place the Samis with Komi Zyrians and Komi Udorians? Idk, I've seen some very dark eyed Komi Zyrians online. Never have physically visited that part of Russia to speak on their looks first hand though.

• +1
Kate Li fogs because Renee Murden has a masculine jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 10987
Kate Li fogs because Renee Murden has a masculine jaw.
Kate has feminine soft rounded features and cumfuel lips/ mouth.
i agree she does fog pretty hard. but I feel she frauds her pictures, as she is a insta model - whereas renee murden is a actress and doesnt get to fraud.

• +1
I place Karelians on the same level as Baltic Finns.
Imo the darkness of Modern samis is greatly overstated, I think they are similar in pigmentation to vepsians of Karelia, Arkhangelsk Oblast, and Vologda Oblast.
There is no way Samis have 50-60% dark eyes, certainly not modern ones.
Samis:
Sa%CC%81mi-people-1.jpg
a8f79f7d3934900555098a15b7196d69--tribal-group-hunter-gatherer.jpg
3447.jpg
4684.jpg
(Lol)
Vepsians:
8a60226bc5dd54937f21483f366a2d08.jpg
veps32.jpg
1546123171_2696.jpg

Putin is 1/4 Vepsian (But he is not a good representation of Vepsian looks as he is also 1/4 Jewish and 1/2 Russian. Nowadays i think he looks rather northern but in his youth he looked like a blonde jew)
Maybe not 50 to 60% but atleast half or almost half of them. And keep in mind that many samis today are mixed. Like they are only half sami or 1/4 sami or less but still identify as sami and claim to be sami. Most of them that i have seen irl have had dark eyes and hair.

You'd place the Samis with Komi Zyrians and Komi Udorians? Idk, I've seen some very dark eyed Komi Zyrians online. Never have physically visited that part of Russia to speak on their looks first hand though.
Hm i am not that familiar with permic finns but i would say yes. I know for sure that samis have more brown hair and eyes then scandinavians tough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Maybe not 50 to 60% but atleast half or almost half of them. And keep in mind that many samis today are mixed. Like they are only half sami or 1/4 sami or less but still identify as sami and claim to be sami. Most of them that i have seen irl have had dark eyes and hair.

Hm i am not that familiar with permic finns but i would say yes. I know for sure that samis have more brown hair and eyes then scandinavians tough
My estimates for eyecolors for Uralic people (blue or gray / Green-hazel / Brown )
1.Nganasan 0/0/100
2.Tundra Nenets 0/5/95
3.Mansis 0/10/90
4.Khanties 0/25/75
5.Forest Nenets 0/25/75
6.Mountain Maris 15/25/60
7.Hungarians 30/35/35
8.Mellow Maris 30/35/35
9.Moksha Mordovians 30/35/35
10. Southern Udmurts (On pair with western and central europeans - excluding English and Scotts- pigmentation wise) 40/30/30
11. Besermyan Udmurts 40/40/20
12. Kostroma Maris (On pair with Slavic Eastern Europeans pigmentation wise) 40/45/15
13. Erzya Mordovians 45/40/15
14. Komi Permyaks & Izhem Komi (On pair with English and Scotts, and Balts and some Northern Russians pigmentation wise) 45/45/10
15. Komi Zyrians & Komi Udorians (On pair with Scandinavians pigmentation wise) 50/40/10
16. Vepsians and Sami (Lighter than Scandinavians but darker than Finns) For vepsians 55/35/10, for Samis I dont know
17. Baltic Finns and Estonians 70/25/5

• +1
Reactions: N1c and Deleted member 10987
Kate has feminine soft rounded features and cumfuel lips/ mouth.
i agree she does fog pretty hard. but I feel she frauds her pictures, as she is a insta model - whereas renee murden is a actress and doesnt get to fraud.
Both are very hot

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 5746
My estimates for eyecolors for Uralic people (blue or gray / Green-hazel / Brown )
1.Nganasan 0/0/100
2.Tundra Nenets 0/5/95
3.Mansis 0/10/90
4.Khanties 0/25/75
5.Forest Nenets 0/25/75
6.Mountain Maris 15/25/60
7.Hungarians 30/35/35
8.Mellow Maris 30/35/35
9.Moksha Mordovians 30/35/35
10. Southern Udmurts (On pair with western and central europeans - excluding English and Scotts- pigmentation wise) 40/30/30
11. Besermyan Udmurts 40/40/20
12. Kostroma Maris (On pair with Slavic Eastern Europeans pigmentation wise) 40/45/15
13. Erzya Mordovians 45/40/15
14. Komi Permyaks & Izhem Komi (On pair with English and Scotts, and Balts and some Northern Russians pigmentation wise) 45/45/10
15. Komi Zyrians & Komi Udorians (On pair with Scandinavians pigmentation wise) 50/40/10
16. Vepsians and Sami (Lighter than Scandinavians but darker than Finns) For vepsians 55/35/10, for Samis I dont know
17. Baltic Finns and Estonians 70/25/5
Seems accurate altough i would decrese the procent of Green-hazel eyes among and Baltic Finns a bit and increase the procent of Brown eyes. Like 70/23/7

• +1
Seems accurate altough i would decrese the procent of Green-hazel eyes among and Baltic Finns a bit and increase the procent of Brown eyes. Like 70/23/7
I consider this to be Brown eyecolor
e93dd6353dec6fe082fc4f0d72f67931.jpg
loreal-paris-bmag-slideshow-the-best-makeup-for-brown-eyes-slide1.jpg

Anything lighter than that i'd call hazel/green

do u really think 7% (that's one in 14 I believe) baltic finns have eyes like that or darker?

• +1
Reactions: N1c
I consider this to be Brown eyecolor
e93dd6353dec6fe082fc4f0d72f67931.jpg
loreal-paris-bmag-slideshow-the-best-makeup-for-brown-eyes-slide1.jpg

Anything lighter than that i'd call hazel/green

do u really think 7% (that's one in 14 I believe) baltic finns have eyes like that or darker?
Yes i have seen alot of Estonians with that eye colour combined with darkblonde hair. But of the brown eyes maybe 95% are lightbrown eyes. I have never seen a finn with ethnic/gook brown eyes. Even among samis that eye colour is rare

• JFL
Yes i have seen alot of Estonians with that eye colour combined with darkblonde hair. But of the brown eyes maybe 95% are lightbrown eyes. I have never seen a finn with ethnic/gook brown eyes. Even among samis that eye colour is rare
Estonians with such eyecolor? I doubt bro.
I've seen Estonians with "Dark" looking eyes - such as Vallo Kirs for example, which at first glance look light brown indeed.
But upon closer inspection, his eyes really are hazel or dark green.
I dont think true light brown (without amber honey or green admixture) is common among Estonians or Finns.
Among Swedish Finns it is perhaps somewhat more common, maybe closer to 7% you initially stated.

• +1
Estonians with such eyecolor? I doubt bro.
I've seen Estonians with "Dark" looking eyes - such as Vallo Kirs for example, which at first glance look light brown indeed.
But upon closer inspection, his eyes really are hazel or dark green.
I dont think true light brown (without amber honey or green admixture) is common among Estonians or Finns.
Among Swedish Finns it is perhaps somewhat more common, maybe closer to 7% you initially stated.
Maybe you are right i could mistake hazel eyes for lightbrown eyes since where i live everyone has blue eyes so hazel eyes are often just called brown eyes here. Anyways the biggest reason why i said 7% is because i imagine Swedes being 5% brown eyed.

• +1
Maybe you are right i could mistake hazel eyes for lightbrown eyes since where i live everyone has blue eyes so hazel eyes are often just called brown eyes here. Anyways the biggest reason why i said 7% is because i imagine Swedes being 5% brown eyed.
Swedes are def. above 5% brown eyed
they're darker than Finns are
Swedes

On a PCA map if you look at North vs South axis, Swedes are significantly more "Southern" shifted relative to Finns (Due to more Farmer ancestry), and also "Western" shifted relative to Finns (Due to lack of Uralic ancestry). Even northern Swedes are more southern than Southern finns.
But the uralic ancestry ended up getting depigmented in the forests of Baltics so it didnt make Finns any darker, whereas the farmers did not get depigmented - so the Swedes being more southern makes them darker.

Swedes are def. above 5% brown eyed
they're darker than Finns are
View attachment 1015270
On a PCA map if you look at North vs South axis, Swedes are significantly more "Southern" shifted relative to Finns (Due to more Farmer ancestry), and also "Western" shifted relative to Finns (Due to lack of Uralic ancestry). Even northern Swedes are more southern than Southern finns.
But the uralic ancestry ended up getting depigmented in the forests of Baltics so it didnt make Finns any darker, whereas the farmers did not get depigmented - so the Swedes being more southern makes them darker.
Maybe darker in hair colour but not in eye colour. In Sweden if you have brown or hazel eyes you will get asked if you have any foregin ancestry

• Woah
Maybe darker in hair colour but not in eye colour. In Sweden if you have brown or hazel eyes you will get asked if you have any foregin ancestry
Woah, that surprises me. Interesting.
Tbh Im sure in some Swedish or Finnish village where everyone looks the same, that would be the case, but the big cities in both the countries are already so multicultural that I am doubtful anyone would care to question your ethnic history. In Russia in places like Moscow nobody gives a shit if u have brown dark brown black eyes, or what your haircolor is. As long as you dont look blatantly middle eastern or asiatic people assume you're russian, because ethnic singularity isnt really a thing there. Thankfully this phenomena is reserved to big cities for now.

• +1
Woah, that surprises me. Interesting.
Tbh Im sure in some Swedish or Finnish village where everyone looks the same, that would be the case, but the big cities in both the countries are already so multicultural that I am doubtful anyone would care to question your ethnic history. In Russia in places like Moscow nobody gives a shit if u have brown dark brown black eyes, or what your haircolor is. As long as you dont look blatantly middle eastern or asiatic people assume you're russian, because ethnic singularity isnt really a thing there. Thankfully this phenomena is reserved to big cities for now.
In Sweden that phenomena is even starting to apear in smaltowns.

• +1