Stacy GF beat by abusive Chad

lemonnz

lemonnz

Aspiemaxxed

Remember, personality could not matter less. Women rather date POS Chads than good little trucel you who would treat her nice and not lay a hand on her.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: whiteislandpill, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), fuxkdakikez and 10 others
nice one chad

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse, Clown Show, raumDEuter and 4 others
chad gets away with everything that’s water

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, fuxkdakikez, butterworld and 3 others

Remember, personality could not matter less. Women rather date POS Chads than good little trucel you who would treat her nice and not lay a hand on her.

No stupid. Personality DOES matter and this is exactly the kind of personality you need to have to attract women. Women love selfish greedy men who DO NOT CARE about the approval of society, and what better way to display that than by beating the ever living fuck out of one? Don't get me wrong, tyrants are stupid but you know absolutely nothing about what happened here and you condemn the man who beat her as a "piece of shit". I guarantee the bitch probably deserved it well because the type of girl who shouldn't be beaten would never take to social media about it afterwards.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: spdxer, lemonnz, Clown Show and 4 others
Toll paid
Lebron James Boss GIF - Lebron James Boss GIFs

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
cunt probably orgasmed as he was beating her

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Clown Show, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 3 others
Show the Chad

• Woah
chud has no fear and knows how to treat the ladies right !

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz and albe.ORG
I beat women and get away with it, am I chad?

• Woah
+1 point to the master gender

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz and CoreSchizo

All women deserve it

• +1
I had to cover one side of her face to rate her.
Next time also attach the Pic of fresh material instead of the damaged one

• JFL
No stupid. Personality DOES matter and this is exactly the kind of personality you need to have to attract women. Women love selfish greedy men who DO NOT CARE about the approval of society, and what better way to display that than by beating the ever living fuck out of one? Don't get me wrong, tyrants are stupid but you know absolutely nothing about what happened here and you condemn the man who beat her as a "piece of shit". I guarantee the bitch probably deserved it well because the type of girl who shouldn't be beaten would never take to social media about it afterwards.
LOL at simps.org

They still have a long way to go, until they understand woman. In the time we live in rn, I wouldn't be surprised if SHE provoked him, so she could get her ass beat and receive attention on sm, could also be make up who knows.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Clown Show, Narcissus🥀 and 3 others

Not a stacey anymore!!!

• Woah
Show the chad, I’m over the hearsay.

• Woah
Boo hoo

• Woah
show the chad

• Woah
I've been very abusive with my exes and I can confirm that if a woman is genuinely in love with you she'll put up with a lot of shit. I'm not proud of it because it came from a very negative place and they did a lot of good to me despite all my bad actions. This is why I've never been able to relate to disliking women even if I fully understand why some people are very resentful and have a lot of good reasons to be the wau they are. Crazy how retards here will idealise being dark triad when a lot of it is just pure mental illness and it doesn't make you Patrick Bateman. Posting edits of Ramirez when they've literally never done anything violent or manipulative in their entire life. As if that should be something to aspire for.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, lemonnz, Narcissus🥀 and 1 other person
Getting beaten up by Chad is a win-win situation for both her and Chad, and here is why:

First, it greatly aroused her sexually. The orgasm that she had after the beatdown was out of this world. You and me can't even begin to comprehend the magnitude of the sheer sexual ecstasy she felt.

Second, she still loves the guy deeply and won't press charges. But she'll of course post on social media for brownie points, attention, clicks and views that she can then monetize to buy gifts for her broke dark triad Chad boyfriend.

True love is DEEP but also DARK after all.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and Narcissus🥀
Getting beaten up by Chad is a win-win situation for both her and Chad, and here is why:

First, it greatly aroused her sexually. The orgasm that she had after the beatdown was out of this world. You and me can't even begin to comprehend the magnitude of the sheer sexual ecstasy she felt.

Second, she still loves the guy deeply and won't press charges. But she'll of course post on social media for brownie points, attention, clicks and views that she can then monetize to buy gifts for her broke dark triad Chad boyfriend.

True love is DEEP but also DARK after all.
Bro this is brutal. Women love this stuff but they never say it
Edit: love being dominated and treated like a piece of meat not saying u should beat her up

• +1