Votes: 49 72.1%
  • Stacy

Votes: 17 25.0%

• Total voters
Latinolooksmaxxer

Latinolooksmaxxer

Kraken
title

youd still have to work though but will never get fired unless you fuck up real bad, stacy gf in love with you and wont leave you unless you fuck up real bad

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and The Dark Phoenix
Stacy gf

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, uksucks and Latinolooksmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Blonde, n9wiff, GigaStacySexual and 7 others
Not high enough. Stacy gf and I'll happily wagecuck in Starbucks. But no Stacey would accept that.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, RAITEIII, uksucks and 1 other person
edited with a poll

ignore 1st answer btw

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
the fuck? 500k

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, GigaStacySexual, Zenis and 4 others
Who wouldn't pick $500K? Unless there's something in the job title that I need to be aware of.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Latinolooksmaxxer
Why do ppl make polls and make the answers private

The point is to see which users chose what

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, n9wiff, watah and 2 others
500k yr and attract gold digger Stacies + get my surgeries done.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and Latinolooksmaxxer
i choose stacy because my parents already make more than 500k each and im halfway there so its normal for the Family unlike Stacy genes :ogre:

the women because in this scenario she will never leave you and love you uncondtionally
in reality I would choose the money

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
why would i choose Jewish paper instead my biggest desire in life

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, uksucks and Latinolooksmaxxer
right now 500k any day off the week insane layoffs happening these past few weeks

500k easy, I would just grind it out for like a decade then rot comfortably for the rest of my life

• +1
  • +1
Stacy obviously. Priceless.

Why do you need 500k?

If you aren't poor then money doesn't matter and I say that as someone who moneymogs 99% of people my age

500k easily. Anyone picking Stacy is double digit IQ.

500k= Stacy. "muh she loves u for money" ok? unless ur chad she's not loving u for looks anyways, and either way 500k means u can hardmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Blonde, Zenis, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Because you said she’d be loyal, the Stacy, easily. This year I’ve met guys who make way more than $500K, yet I’m way more jealous of the broke ass LTNs and MTNs who I’ve seen with Stacylites.

I’m not denying money and sugar daddying, that’s how you get a Stacy, but if I could just luck into it than I rather would.

I might pick like $10 million+ in a lump sum over the Stacy though. A big chunk of money is way more life changing than just bigger paychecks.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and truthhurts
500K, jfl at niggas that pick stacy gf. Think she gonna stay with a broke nigga? 😂

• +1
Reactions: Blonde
The girlfriend could be worth more than the job, with less work involved. I also have no interest in wageslaving.

title

youd still have to work though but will never get fired unless you fuck up real bad, stacy gf in love with you and wont leave you unless you fuck up real bad
ngl i was going for the salary but not sure anymore cause a stacy gf would make u happy asf man

does she really love u? if so then probably her but not quite sure

• +1
What good could a foid do me if I could just hire a maid and then buy thousands of dollars worth of japanese sex toys, ya feel me?

• +1
  • choose boyo​

Votes: 1
  • 3.0%
:lul:

Why do you need 500k?

If you aren't poor then money doesn't matter and I say that as someone who moneymogs 99% of people my age
How much you make fellow Cursed UKcel

Why do you need 500k?

Money isn't even second place. It's third when compared to looks and status.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
Young hot Stacy that loves me unconditionally of course.
500k/year? Lmao you can't even buy a nice private jet with that. Absolutely worthless.

• +1

Would feel completely subhuman next to a Stacy gf. Would rather a MTB with a nice fat ass

500k/year? Lmao you can't even buy a nice private jet with that. Absolutely worthless.
Why do you need a private jet jfl.
With that money you can fly first class for multiple holidays a year and live where you want in total comfort

Why do you need a private jet jfl.
With that money you can fly first class for multiple holidays a year and live where you want in total comfort
Holidays are on the same tier as video games when you don't have prime pussy

Worthless

my children will be incel if i ever reproduce no matter how beautiful the girl is

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
Holidays are on the same tier as video games when you don't have prime pussy

Worthless
With 500k salary you could still have a girl that loves you and you wouldn't have to feel subhuman in comparison with her like you would with the Stacy .
And holidays mog video games unless you're a gaming nerd

Slightly but being alone and seeing couples ruins it.

Why would you feel subhuman jfl.

You should feel subhuman dating a mid girl. Dating an attractive girl is meant to elevate your self worth.
Na it does the opposite actually and I would know because I had a Stacy gf before.
You're always most happy with your looksmax which is why alot of rich and famous people are often with Becky gfs and wife's

• JFL
Because you said she’d be loyal, the Stacy, easily. This year I’ve met guys who make way more than $500K, yet I’m way more jealous of the broke ass LTNs and MTNs who I’ve seen with Stacylites.

I’m not denying money and sugar daddying, that’s how you get a Stacy, but if I could just luck into it than I rather would.

I might pick like $10 million+ in a lump sum over the Stacy though. A big chunk of money is way more life changing than just bigger paychecks.
“Broke ass ltns and mtns with stacylites”

Get out the ward

Until she turns into a washed up hag and your still broke

Slightly but being alone and seeing couples ruins it.

Why would you feel subhuman jfl.

You should feel subhuman dating a mid girl. Dating an attractive girl is meant to elevate your self worth.
lol if you have an actual Stacy as your girlfriend she will be getting approached everywhere you guys go, will be hit up by athletes in her DMs. It’s over

• +1
500 k is an easy win there

the only thing that matters in life is having good kids

the point of making money is to have better kids

stacy > money

• +1
Reactions: uksucks and Latinolooksmaxxer
Dumb forum users. Money after a certain threshold is useless. But even if it wasn't, getting money is an actual achievable goal. Getting a Stacy GF that loves you is nigh impossible. You need to be rich AND Chad.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: uksucks and Latinolooksmaxxer