stacy gives me and my friend advice

Lycan

Lycan

15 y/o trying to ascend by 21
there is a blonde stacy at my bus stop with a fat ass and big tits she told me and my friend as we were all walking home from the bus that we need to do something with our looks. i honestly forgot what she said to him cus i wasnt paying attention. but she said to me that currently i look like harry potter (i only ever get compared to harry potter or the nerd kid from polar express) and she said i needed to grow my hair longer and get new glasses. is this solid advice from a stacy?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, darkness97 and 2 others
Nigga you 15 its not that deep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 19036 and Orbeck of Vinheim
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 19036
yes, listen to her lol.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
u need a tiktok haircut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
u need a tiktok haircut
i have naturally curly hair inherited from my mom. everyone mistakes it for a perm. so i kinda already do?
Screenshot 20220529 0934292

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
i have naturally curly hair inherited from my mom. everyone mistakes it for a perm. so i kinda already do?
View attachment 1705276
Ur hair looks fine what the fuck was she smoking

It should be longer tho, grow it to eyebrows for the tiktok style

there is a blonde stacy at my bus stop with a fat ass and big tits she told me and my friend as we were all walking home from the bus that we need to do something with our looks. i honestly forgot what she said to him cus i wasnt paying attention. but she said to me that currently i look like harry potter (i only ever get compared to harry potter or the nerd kid from polar express) and she said i needed to grow my hair longer and get new glasses. is this solid advice from a stacy?
Why can’t u just show ur face here, u shouldn’t trust Girls they literally give u wrong advices when I was ugly af guy I was told to just smile :lul: in reality I started to bonesmash hard my face dyed my hair minox on eyebrows and some shit now I’m not good looking but at least have decent amount of matches on tinder and sometimes manage to get Oios irl

Leave this forum asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, Turanid_Bull, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
yes
this is what she meant

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, buflek and fuckedupmanlet

harry potter killed voldemort who was the most feared so tell that muggle to pattern up because she aint ever held the elder wand before

67ED4119 3FD9 49B4 B437 B6F62FBA64F8

• +1
Reactions: Patient A