Stacy got mad when I blocked her on insta

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
It happened at the beginning of my blackpill journey. She was one of my online acquaintances who loved to post dirty, seductive pics on her insta. I followed her and often gave her likes, yet she never followed back, probably because she thought I didn't deserve her attention.

After being blackpilled I felt disgusted about my own simping behavior, and blocked her instantly. Then she wrote me on Facebook (she hadn't messaged me for ages then), asking me why I blocked her. I said "well you aren't following me anyways". "does it mean that you have to block me?" she replied. Then I asked how she noticed that since she never followed me. She said she was watching everything JFL.

JFL @ her fragile ego getting hurt when a guy who was supposed to simp at her refused to do so. There's no point pursuing one-sided love or attention.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
having insta is cucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, dogtown and AncapFAG
All slayers i know use insta.

well having insta but using it to follow females and chads is cucked and most men use it for that purpose.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
well having insta but using it to follow females and chads is cucked and most men use it for that purpose.
Not that I would ever...

:feelsbadman: