Stacy interaction today reminded me of coloringpill

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
So there was this Stacy who kinda didn't even know I existed in middle school back when I was a skinny blackcel looking mf. She probably knew I did but I'd stutter so much and would be awkward that she'd just walk around me in class and would just talk to chads.

But now that I have a more vibrant tan complexion with a decent face she was being nice to me at her soccer game that my Latino friend dragged me to. Even waved to me when benched where everyone could see it (although other people thankfully didn't know it was me she was waving to. That would have been embarassing). She even said "did you see me waving to you" which i thought was kinda cringe since she always tries saying hi to me in class too but regardless I think it's hilarious that this bitch is being nice now.

TL;DR: White foids are nicer to lightskinned people than darkskinned lanklets. Water is wet. Tan skin>white skin>black skin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Oberyn and Deleted member 2403
Fuarkk, racist bitches , I always knew. One day I'll get my revenge on them. I will avenge them by causing them the same amount of pain they caused me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, bogii and Kristin
Fuarkk, racist bitches , I always knew. One day I'll get my revenge on them. I will avenge them by causing them the same amount of pain they caused me.
bleach your skin and then eat their pussy out of hatred

thoughts @Vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
bleach your skin and then eat their pussy out of hatred

thoughts @Vermilioncore
Em...:feelsmega: I'm not that dark, am I??
Also no, I meant killing them.
Just saw American psycho today, hilarious film tbh

• Woah
Reactions: bogii
Em...:feelsmega: I'm not that dark, am I??
Also no, I meant killing them.
what do you look like?

Also I fantasize about killing foids too. I've been watching Jojo's bizarre adventure and I love the fact that Yoshiage Kira kills ONLY women. So fucking based. This scene gave me unbearable joy

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Lygodactylus
a nigga that’s been on a blackpilled forum for 2 years still thinks IOI’s other than P in V exist

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
what do you look like?

Also I fantasize about killing foids too. I've been watching Jojo's bizarre adventure and I love the fact that Yoshiage Kira kills ONLY women. So fucking based. This scene gave me unbearable joy

I look like the average med guy:
20220415 175142699

20220415 175451404

The coloring pill is a sneaky one

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
what do you look like?

Kira Yoshikage is honestly the best character in Part 4, Josuke Okuyasu and that midget kid was unbearable:hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Kristin
I mean your shoulder to waist width seems cucked no v shape
9780CA4D 7571 43BB BAD2 28CD807B8B8B

It's genetic, not much I can do about it excpet training traps

• +1
Reactions: bogii
Kira Yoshikage is honestly the best character in Part 4, Josuke Okuyasu and that midget kid was unbearable:hnghn:
agreed. The rohan faggot is also extremely annoying and reminds me of the narcies on this site.

but the midget Koichi pulled some Stacy girl without even trying and she was literally begging for him jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
what do you look like?

keep worshipping my people

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot