Stacy JB gives advice to young men

Ltb on the street, Stacy in her edited tiktoks

Why did you post this

And those ugly fucking tits christ wear a god damn bra
she's defintely not ltb on the street, more like mtb minimum and htb if you're a horny fuck
ltb = below average, which she isn't, if the average of women you see on the street look better than her, tell me where u live

She's htb ill admit but it's night and day difference between her tiktoks, and her coloring is atrocious, only her pheno and race makes her look normal.

she's defintely not ltb on the street, more like mtb minimum and htb if you're a horny fuck
ltb = below average, which she isn't, if the average of women you see on the street look better than her, tell me where u live
I was exaggerating I agree with this

White with blue eyes and blonde hair can't lose so ltb is unreasonable despite her ugly mug

Vs this
View attachment 2376924

Makeup can do ungodly wonders for a female

I need to start make-up maxxing when my acne is clear tbh @pneumocystosis bb cream shit
She's still attractive without makeup imo but I see what you're saying. She does look older without makeup

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
lol daily reminder that if u kill yourself there's at least 10 females related closely known or possibly never spoken to feening for the chance to strengthen their low IQ main character plot with ur entire lifes effort that failed

This energy the female uses is then a connective plot device for any possible upcoming sexual encounter to further her back blowing out

• JFL
If she is ltb then you don’t even register as an human being.
i though i was the only one who was shocked seeing him callign her ltb and getting 8 reacts
she defintely isn't as attractive in motion/street as she is in her tiktok (which is obvious, everyone chooses their best angles + she isnt wearing as much makeup as she is in the tiktok etc)

but she's defintely not ltb at all, she's at worst an mtb if u dislike her and she isn't ur type, and probably an htb/stacylite if ur being objective

• +1
Reactions: klip11
lol daily reminder that if u kill yourself there's at least 10 females related closely known or possibly never spoken to feening for the chance to strengthen their low IQ main character plot with ur entire lifes effort that failed

This energy the female uses is then a connective plot device for any possible upcoming sexual encounter to further her back blowing out
High quality greycel storyteller

Wait wtf is that repulsively masculine voice?? Lmao as if her face wasn't enough to make her appear older

i though i was the only one who was shocked seeing him callign her ltb and getting 8 reacts
she defintely isn't as attractive in motion/street as she is in her tiktok (which is obvious, everyone chooses their best angles + she isnt wearing as much makeup as she is in the tiktok etc)

but she's defintely not ltb at all, she's at worst an mtb if u dislike her and she isn't ur type, and probably an htb/stacylite if ur being objective
Tbh she is weak htb till she opens her mouth, that voice brings her down to ltb so I guess @zv1212 was right after all.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and alriodai
Tbh she is weak htb till she opens her mouth, that voice brings her down to ltb so I guess @zv1212 was right after all.
let me hear he voice, i muted the tiktok

She indeed has a masculine voice jfl, i hate UK accent
@zv1212 you are right.

• +1
She has way better eye area
bruh
Screenshot 20230812 110050 Chrome
Screenshot 20230812 111433 Chrome
Screenshot 20230812 111454 Chrome

20230812 105721

and nose than you, how do you mog her?
nose honestly even cuz hers is so discolored, mine is just big not disproportionate. But I definitely eye area mog nigga I'll post that part idc

She's mtb, leave your basement.

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
bruh
View attachment 2376945View attachment 2376946View attachment 2376947
View attachment 2376948

nose honestly even cuz hers is so discolored, mine is just big not disproportionate. But I definitely eye area mog nigga I'll post that part idc
Her eye area is higher percentile for women than yours is for men, ofc when you post them side by side you might think you are right, but you are forgetting that what makes an eye area attractive is not the same for men and women

Also not to mention you are comparing screenshots from a candid video to a very likely frauded pic.

• +1
Her eye area is higher percentile for women than yours is for men, ofc when you post them side by side you might think you are right, but you are forgetting that what makes an eye area attractive is not the same for men and women

Also not to mention you are comparing screenshots from a candid video to a very likely frauded pic.
I never fraud. Naturally handsome.

Dnw that whore.

Do you really think the ugly little boy with a small cock bully victim of the world like me would listen to a single vibration of Chad’s rapemeat?

4E0B45C1 AEAA 4ABD 8E7B 470738254FB5

• Woah
Too much positive reinforcement has made her think that shit is normal
Lots of British girls have tits like this, at least when Asian or East European women have small tits they are going to be shaped nicely.

• +1
Lots of British girls have tits like this, at least when Asian or East European women have small tits they are going to be shaped nicely.
Flabby gals ain't they?

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Dnw that whore.

Do you really think the ugly little boy with a small cock bully victim of the world like me would listen to a single vibration of Chad’s rapemeat?

View attachment 2376965
She is saying positive things which is a good thing

But her facial expressions ‘off it’ a little bit

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
she looks like ex drug addict 30 years old single mother

Stacie in Bolivia, HTB in Europe