๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜† = ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป

Gonial eversion, chin shape/projection, forehead projection/ shape, Browridge projection/ size, nose size/ shape/ projection, tooth size, lower third length/ height, zygomatic lateral projection/ mass, Orbital bone shape/ size, skull shape/ width asfโ€ฆ
There is so much stuff to distinct the 2 genders and the mandible is amongst the most suitable for that. They differ in shape, size and projection for the most part.
Just imagine a female with a relatively square and tall lower third and a broad chin- Yes it totally breaks a females face and looks distrusting.

Females have softer facial features and a degree of neoteny, as it triggers the male instinct of providing protection and exert dominance over the female.
If a female displays excessive angularity and robustness it creates the opposite effect and is an indicator of an abnormal hormonal profile.
Yea the softer features are usually a higher degree of fat because they are not suppose to hunt like man are and there fore higher bf % which will lead to neoteny to higher degree regardless of greater mass in bone, I mean ofc it's all relative and man should be bigger in all dimensions but apart from the the skeletal base is the same, lower gonial angles forward growth etc. I mean like the Asian over us is pretty much ideal but still people say too masculine etc which is not true

Yea the softer features are usually a higher degree of fat because they are not suppose to hunt like man are and there fore higher bf % which will lead to neoteny to higher degree regardless of greater mass in bone, I mean ofc it's all relative and man should be bigger in all dimensions but apart from the the skeletal base is the same, lower gonial angles forward growth etc. I mean like the Asian over us is pretty much ideal but still people say too masculine etc which is not true

Stacy with higher bf% than 13 mogs
To look feminine a foid has to be pretty but look slighty chubby, what you should see in her face is not just bones.

• Love it
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Doesn't look masculine to me
106781c3ac9bbb28085f3addd4a12af1

Last edited:
View attachment 3212489
To look feminine a foid has to be pretty but look slighty chubby, what you should see in her face is not just bones.

View attachment 3212489
Yes, I agree. But bones are generally almost never a failo for s girl. It also stretches out the skin so high bf doesn't look so bad

I mean most structural differences are not drastic but as you know even a few shape or projection differences can make a huge visual difference. Body fat factors contribute as well of course but thats still not the main reason for the visual differences.
Good or well developed bones are attractive but they still should preserve some delicacy and softness or roundish contours. Otherwise it will look ogre, which is literally the worst a women can look.

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel and Klasik616
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back