Stacy model complains about being pumped and dumped, and that no guy wants to commit to her in her early 20s

Xangsane

Xangsane

JEWS DROWNED IN TAMPA THANKS TO A STAPLER

She is a model and TikToker:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 444
This sounds very shallow, but for context I’m a really pretty girl and I find it extremely hard to date genuine guys who want commitment rather than just hooking up. Before anyone says well maybe you have a bad personality, I grew up ugly, so yes I have a good personality and I’m self aware. I grew up unattractive so naturally I never had any relationships In highschool, and how I’m pretty (I know it sounds superficial, but very pretty ((for context I’m a model))) and every guy I’ve been with has never been committed. Guys rarely approach me in person, so when I meet guys on dating apps they act like they want something serious in the beginning then get cold feet when they realize I’m not ready to sleep with them right away. They tell me I’m the sweetest girl they’ve been then act like they’re tired of me, and due to my numerous experiences of getting played I cut them off. I’m only twenty, so yes maybe the guys around my age are just immature, but still, I’ve never had a bf or been intimate with a guy, so I feel behind and embarrassed for my age. I’m so tired of this cycle, so I’ve resorted to asking for help and what I should do to find a guy that genuinely cares about me, and how I can stop getting played. It just makes me feel insecure and not good enough when I keep falling for guys like this…

Edit: I made this about being pretty because it seems like guys just want to sleep and be with me because of how I look, without taking the time to truly get to know me. Not trying to be narcissistic!

It’s the opposite lol- if a girls pretty guys will usually commit (if she’s the guys looksmatch). If she’s below looksmatch they’ll pump and dump

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, Trilogy, Deleted member 21044 and 3 others
It’s the opposite lol- if a girls pretty guys will usually commit (if she’s the guys looksmatch). If she’s below looksmatch they’ll pump and dump
She said she dated ugly "nice guys" before in the comments.

Also she is a model and TikToker

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: virren, Elvisandreaa, to be human and 4 others
I’ve dated conventionally unattractive men and they have still done me dirty. I’ve realized that I need to have higher standards because either way ugly broke men will still play me

I’ve dated conventionally unattractive men and they have still done me dirty. I’ve realized that I need to have higher standards because either way ugly broke men will still play me
Conventially unattractive = chadlite rather than full blown chad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 444, Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 22126
just mentally ill
sounds like that danish girl i spoke to
she has so much trust issues she will reject and write wall of texts to guys who want to commit and stick to fuckboys. nothing new

She’s probably one of those fat acceptance body positivity models

• JFL
Reactions: virren, Trilogy and TITUS
it's some dude larping as a "pretty girl"

Most guys overrate themselves tho so they pump and dump their looksmatch

i will never commit to anyone, just pump and dump, go live life and play vidy games in peace, repeat

i can tell she’s stacy by the way she types!

Wow
So funny how all of the posts you find are always posted a couple of hours before your post on .me an all sound like it's written by the same person

If every guy you’ve been with has never decided to commit to you, then why should I?

If they’re pumping and dumping, then I guess I should too

• +1
Reactions: virren

Users who are viewing this thread

Back