Stacy at University refused to talk to any men (Blackpill + Rate her) GTFIH

Rate her

• Total voters
Imagine being one of those niggers who calls any generic blond with a tan Stacy.
I don't know how similar she is to this bitch, but this bitch looks >30. And her face structure is a little too masc, she doesn't make it to Stacy not even with 135780 pounds of make up and filters, only good thing about her is her body.
Screenshot 20240925 141016 1

Some people are into feet I’m not

Some people are into tits I kinda am

Some people are into ass and so am I

People work differently lmao
I like everything tbh if mtb and above :ogre:

This is why women shouldn’t have any rights but instead negative rights.

Brutal she was really laughing at nigga in wheelchair tfd

I’m being serious, today was open day at a University I went to with my college. There were a whole load of other Universities talking about future degrees, careers etc.

This 5’9 blonde stacy ignored all the guys and wanted to talk her she just wanted to talk to girls only. She has a degree in medicine and wants to open her own clinic. She was laughing a disabled curry in a wheelchair too brutal as shit.
She looked like this:

Hahahaha ‘Stacy’ she has legit Marfans syndrome look at how big those fucking hands and those weird long limbs. Her face is always terra narrow and long. She looks like a fucking spastic. She’s laughing at disabled niggas when she looks like fucking slender man. Stupid bitch jfl

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
Hahahaha ‘Stacy’ she has legit Marfans syndrome look at how big those fucking hands and those weird long limbs. Her face is always terra narrow and long. She looks like a fucking spastic. She’s laughing at disabled niggas when she looks like fucking slender man. Stupid bitch jfl
I was supposed to tag @wishIwasSalludon fuck

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
She's probably HTB without cheek augmentation, lip contouring and eyebrows lifting that she has done, which you can see very well in this picture..

In any case, women like them will continue to be increasingly privileged, and immobilized sbuhumans will suffer more and more from inflation and other shits that governments won't care about..

We live in a woman's world, and we're just the walking sperm containers for them.. We are just moving images from which they choose how they want their children to look like..

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Lips are too much for me they throw off her whole face, but overall she is attractive. I don't really get the appeal with instagram models you can pussy anywhere.

• +1
She's probably HTB without cheek augmentation, lip contouring and eyebrows lifting that she has done, which you can see very well in this picture..

View attachment 3197951

In any case, women like them will continue to be increasingly privileged, and immobilized sbuhumans will suffer more and more from inflation and other shits that governments won't care about..

View attachment 3197958

We live in a woman's world, and we're just the walking sperm containers for them.. We are just moving images from which they choose how they want their children to look like..

Not wrong

I’m being serious, today was open day at a University I went to with my college. There were a whole load of other Universities talking about future degrees, careers etc.

This 5’9 blonde stacy ignored all the guys and wanted to talk her she just wanted to talk to girls only. She has a degree in medicine and wants to open her own clinic. She was laughing a disabled curry in a wheelchair too brutal as shit.
She looked like this:

Hate those kind of bitches

“Muh I’m him better then everyone”

• +1
Or “you go girl!”
Honstley these are the type of sluts I pray one day somehow wake up as a 5’6 rotter here. We will see how long she lasts till she ropes. I bet she claims that “her life is so hard”

• Love it

She looked like this:

stacylite objectively, but for me she doesn't have high appeal (depends person to person)

she kinda looks like margot robbie

stacylite objectively, but for me she doesn't have high appeal (depends person to person)

she kinda looks like margot robbie
Mirin your iq muh: “margot robbie” meanwhile the dude who loves her rated her a LTB…

IMG 2302

Completely different facial features anyways and it’s not even close

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Mirin your iq muh: “margot robbie” meanwhile the dude who loves her rated her a LTB…

View attachment 3198099

Completely different facial features anyways and it’s not even close
nigga she has simmilar mandible and maxilla to margot

she has good bones but her appeal is shitty that's why he rated LTB

• JFL

She looked like this:

Even htn+?

She looked like this:

Is that her or her looksmatch