Stacy wanted me, i chose becky (dumbass choice)

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

at the mercy of God, Jesus Christ. Gone
So i’ve been getting curved bad lately but last week out of nowhere i made a comeback with my friend. went from 0 girls to 5 girls on my roster by last Saturday consisting of a
Stacylite i’ve talked about for months on here (almost linked up with her but had a party to attend),
1 brown HTB with ass
1 brown becky with ass.
A cute becky but she’s just my type idk why i like her so much
and then a LTB who at the time, i thought was a becky but no..

I met all of them except the stacylite last week and was talking with them daily and they would text me first!

How it went wrong
The brown girls are both in a trio of whores. They play normies but then get obsessed with actual attractive guys and they want to hangout this friday but i don’t wanna be seen with wh0res at my homecoming game.

Stacylite i just curved her again i didn’t open her last text to me which was Saturday trying to play cup pong i was focussed on

Becky
This cute becky who’s a year younger than me truly is the Loml and i fucked it up. I asked her to hangout b4 she knew what i looked like because i was just so down bad and was chucking shots. she said idk you but i managed to spin it around quick after i sent a snap joking looking like i was sad. She then started texting me first gave me her number and i fell into obsession brocels. Last night she started being weird and like a dumbass i left her on read and delivered but THEN responded 40 minutes later and she has since left me on opened and wants nothing to do with me. Now i’m back to 0

LTB
No explanation needed when i took a better look at her i was like nah bro i’m good and haven’t texted her again

TLDR
Nates going thru it

• So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis
So i’ve been getting curved bad lately but last week out of nowhere i made a comeback with my friend. went from 0 girls to 5 girls on my roster by last Saturday consisting of a
Stacylite i’ve talked about for months on here (almost linked up with her but had a party to attend),
1 brown HTB with ass
1 brown becky with ass.

I met all of them except the stacylite last week and was talking with them daily and they would text me first!

How it went wrong
The brown girls are both in a trio of whores. They play normies but then get obsessed with actual attractive guys and they want to hangout this friday but i don’t wanna be seen with wh0res at my homecoming game.

Stacylite i just curved her again i didn’t open her last text to me which was Saturday trying to play cup pong i was focussed on

Becky
This cute becky who’s a year younger than me truly is the Loml and i fucked it up. I asked her to hangout b4 she knew what i looked like because i was just so down bad and was chucking shots. she said idk you but i managed to spin it around quick after i sent a snap joking looking like i was sad. She then started texting me first gave me her number and i fell into obsession brocels. Last night she started being weird and like a dumbass i left her on read and delivered but THEN responded 40 minutes later and she has since left me on opened and wants nothing to do with me. Now i’m back to 0

LTB
No explanation needed when i took a better look at her i was like nah bro i’m good and haven’t texted her again

TLDR
Nates going thru it
Why don't you just get one girl rather than cheating with a bunch of them on a roster

You can't have your cake and eat it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, NateJacobs, LooksThinker and 5 others
1 brown HTB with ass
1 brown becky with ass.

How it went wrong

Becky

LTB

TLDR
Nates going thru it
What brown

Why don't you just get one girl rather than cheating with a bunch of them on a roster

You can't have your cake and eat it.
bruh i was keeping options open they weren’t my Gf duh but i’ve been curved many times so if one failed i would have a backup and i had 4 backups and still FUCKING FUCKED UP

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
I’m sorry about your troubles brother, i hope you pull through

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Graham, Sprinkles and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
bruh i was keeping options open they weren’t my Gf duh but i’ve been curved many times so if one failed i would have a backup and i had 4 backups and still FUCKING FUCKED UP
What arrangement do you have with tgem

Wow man your life is so hard :cry:

• JFL
Reactions: Graham
but i don’t wanna be seen with wh0res at my homecoming game.

1 brown HTB

1 brown becky

A cute becky but she’s just my type

and then a LTB

Stacylite i’ve talked about
??? Can't find photo evidence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs and Xangsane
ye imma send pics of a girl at my school to a site known for doxxing ppl
WDYM? Your entire life is broadcast to millions of fangirls (who totally hate you becasue you are an evil toxic male, but make countless edits of you).

There are no Stacies in your school. It's all in your head.

Nate jacobs